No announcement yet.

Solomwi RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He definitely did or I wouldn't remember him. There's something wrong with the recent posts link.

By the way, Ben, you're going to have to update your sig now.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

He's posted here since 2004. That's a glitch.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

RIP
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

very
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

If I remember right, he was a lawyer.

I pray for him to have an afterlife.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mr-t-sombrero1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	9093877

Rest in Peace, Solomwi.
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

RIP.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

LinkedIn just suggested him as someone I may know and wish to connect with. The internet is too creepy sometimes.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      Had he really not posted here since 2004? I could've sworn I'd read a post of his now and again since then...
                      I'd like to see some of his posts, but search can't find them.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Here are two

http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...-Give-Me-a-Hug!
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I remember him. Tragic news... once again, the good ones go way too early. Nothing more to add.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Damn!

People who are younger than me aren't allowed to die...

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                                X