No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump invited the fiancee of murdered Kashoggi into the WH ... she has declined because heDonnie is not sincere about investigating the murder of Kashoggi

The fiancée of the late Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi declined an invitation from President Donald Trump to visit the White House, she said Friday.

She speaks true words
    all Trump is interested in is whitewashing the Saudi government because of economic reasons (not only of the USA, but also of Kushner and himself)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Proteus you are way out of line this morning.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Order of the Fly

Comment

• "I picked the VERY. BEST. JUDGE for the Supreme Court. He's tremendous. He's tremendous."
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            Trump invited the fiancee of murdered Kashoggi into the WH ... she has declined because heDonnie is not sincere about investigating the murder of Kashoggi

The fiancée of the late Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi declined an invitation from President Donald Trump to visit the White House, she said Friday.

She speaks true words
            all Trump is interested in is whitewashing the Saudi government because of economic reasons (not only of the USA, but also of Kushner and himself)
            No! He really cares about fake news journos!
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Active mass shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I really have to work on my belly.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                  Kentucky grocery gun shootings were 'possible hate crime'

The fatal shootings of two African-Americans at a grocery store near Louisville, Kentucky are being investigated as a possible federal hate crime, US officials say.

Gregory Bush, 51, has been charged with two counts of murder and 10 of wanton endangerment over Wednesday's incident.

Police say he opened fire on both victims at a Kroger grocery store on the outskirts of Jeffersontown city.

Officials say he also tried to enter a black church shortly before.

Police Chief Sam Rogers said it was too early to confirm if the shooting was racially motivated - but confirmed reports Mr Bush was seen on security cameras attempting to enter the Jeffersontown First Baptist Church about 10-15 minutes before the shooting at the Kroger store.

The church has a large African-American membership,

The two victims of the shooting have been named as 69-year-old Maurice Stallard and Vickie Lee Jones, 67.

Mr Stallard was shot multiple times inside the Kroger shop, which he had been visiting with his 12-year-old grandson.

A witness told a local Fox affiliate he had shielded the child, who was uninjured in the shooting, after he ran away shouting for help after witnessing the attack.

Ms Jones was then gunned down in the car park outside the supermarket.

One witness, Ed Harrell, exchanged gunfire with the suspect outside, but he fled and was apprehended by officers minutes later.

Mr Harrell told the local Courier Journal newspaper he confronted the gunman outside, who told him: "Don't shoot me. I won't shoot you. Whites don't shoot whites."

Police have not confirmed the statement, but the FBI confirmed it is investigating the shooting alongside local authorities.
                  Gregory Bush, 51, is accused of shooting dead two African-Americans on Wednesday.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    Active mass shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh...
                    Originally posted by BBC
                    Pittsburgh shooting: Casualties at Squirrel Hill synagogue

A gunman has entered a synagogue in the US city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and opened fire, police report.

Emergency services arrived at the Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue at about 10:00 local time (14:00 GMT). A service was taking place at the time.

There are multiple casualties, a police spokesman said, adding that three officers were among them.

The gunman has now surrendered and is in custody but residents are still being advised to stay at home.

A spokesman for the Pittsburgh Police Department, Jason Lando, said that officers were still carrying out searches at the synagogue in Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill neighbourhood.
                    Eleven people have been killed after the gunman opened fire during a baby naming ceremony.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Order of the Fly

Comment

• Obviously the problem is not enough guns.

Comment

• Pretty slow news day so far.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Eleven people have been killed after the gunman opened fire during a baby naming ceremony.
                            Seems like Robert Bowers, the shooter, is a rightwing conspiracy theorist (and maybe Antisemite (like so many on the right))
                            who was, probably fired up by Trumps speeches, trying to "do something" against refugees coming to the USA.

His target seems to have been HIAS, which seems to be a refugee organization.

http://polipace.com/2018/10/27/pitts...remacist-maga/

What said HIAS has to do with a jewish synagogue is unclear, but maybe, being a rightwing conspiracy theorist,
                            he believes in some kind of zionist world conspiracy that tries to bring the USA down
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                              Broken_Erika commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Isn't it obvious? The Jews are behind all illegal immigration and are acting through their agents of doom: Soros, Hillary, Obama and Mr.Banghazi!

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No! He really cares about fake news journos!
                            True, that is why Donnie likes Breitbart and Foxnews so much ...
                            The only thing that Donnie doesn't like is true news, called by him "Mainstream Media", of which Kashoggi was a part of

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                              Why I need my 'emotional support' pig

A woman in Indiana is fighting with the city to keep a 160-pound pig in her home.

Comment

Working...
                              X