No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suspect a false flag operation ... the GOP funds the caravan in order to give Trump a topic he can use to scare voters into voting for the GOP candidates in the midterms
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I think the opposite. It's probably left funded thinking it will embarrass the Republicans, especially if they can get the army to kill a few. But if so, they're just playing into the Reps hands.
      Fear and paranoia for the win.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
        clearly they've been getting funding for years! I blame the illuminati.
        They have been getting funding for years. That's a fact. It's simply a matter of getting a lot of funding right now.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If ppl in the White House would know Civilization they'd be aware of the importance of caravans.
          Blah

Comment

• I just ordered $70 worth of Papa Johns, did a shamanistic blood-ritual in Hebrew to my Demon protectors, and beat The Witcher 3's main story on the hardest difficulty. I'm happy, healthy, and have a full bottle of rum.

Going to be a good day. Definitely newsworthy stuff.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              I think the opposite. It's probably left funded thinking it will embarrass the Republicans, especially if they can get the army to kill a few. But if so, they're just playing into the Reps hands.
              Fear and paranoia for the win.
              Seems like DHS secretary Nielsen already made an ambiguous statement towards this possibility

We do not have any intention right now to shoot at people" at the Southern Border

I guess "right now" means that things may be about to change as soon as the caravan arrives at the US border
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You always know the right things to say to make my day, Proteus. I thank you.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Seems like DHS secretary Nielsen already made an ambiguous statement towards this possibility

I guess "right now" means that things may be about to change as soon as the caravan arrives at the US border
                  Which side would killing a few benefit. I'm disheartened to say it probably benefits the fascists.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am very disheartened too, Rah.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• These caravans have been happening for years, overwhelmingly populated by displaced and persecuted people who are poor and Catholic. The current caravan is still months away from the US border, yet Trump is deploying troops as if it's a military invasion.

Organization, legal aid and funding is and has always been spearheaded by an international charitable group, Pueblo Sin Fronteras.

One particularly striking part of the caravans over the years is an ongoing connection to the biblical story of Jesus' crucifixion. The journeys are called "Via Crucis Migrantes," or "Migrants' Way of the Cross," and they nod to the Catholic Stations of the Cross procession.

Yeah, quite a threat...
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Keanu Reeves is such a terrible actor.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• MAGABomber seems to have been caught and it is, no surprise, a fanatical Trump supporter with lots of Pro Trump and Rightwing Stickers on his van, as well as stickers with Democrats covered by crosshairs

All Trump can think about is, how it will hurt the success of the GOP at the elections
                          https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...26295337172993

I wonder when rightwing "news" sources will claim that, despite all new evidence, it all still must be a false flag operation by the Democrats/Deep State

Comment

I wonder when rightwing "news" sources will claim that, despite all new evidence, it all still must be a false flag operation by the Democrats/Deep State
                            Well, didn't have to wait for too long

https://twitter.com/WeAreOne_Q/statu...73045661913088

https://twitter.com/RobinEnochs/stat...79673568264194

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/stat...66125467205632

Comment

MAGABomber seems to have been caught and it is, no surprise, a fanatical Trump supporter with lots of Pro Trump and Rightwing Stickers on his van, as well as stickers with Democrats covered by crosshairs

All Trump can think about is, how it will hurt the success of the GOP at the elections
                              https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...26295337172993

And all you care about is whether or not Trump really feels sorry for Crooked H.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                These caravans have been happening for years, overwhelmingly populated by displaced and persecuted people who are poor and Catholic. The current caravan is still months away from the US border, yet Trump is deploying troops as if it's a military invasion.

Organization, legal aid and funding is and has always been spearheaded by an international charitable group, Pueblo Sin Fronteras.

Yeah, quite a threat...
                                The person that doesn't care if the FBI uses police state tactics also doesn't care if radical left wing extremists attack our border. Big shocker.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                  -Jrabbit commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  So you now actually believe that "requesting asylum" is is a "border attack." Big shocker.
                              Working...
                              X