No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referring to her as Pocahontas just shows your disdain for women and native americans. But I guess that is the TRUMP way. Hate whenever possible. And you call yourself a christian.

What a douche.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Immigrant and race baiting now... Typical kidiot.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Next, kid will say it's a term of endearment and not the insult he obviously intended it as
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This beauty can be yours for the low low price of $3,990,000 cdn./$3,000,000 usd, it sits on a 50ft x 120ft lot.
          It's a steal of a deal and an incredible bargain!

Originally posted by BBC
          Burned down house in Vancouver priced at $3m

A Canadian home destroyed by fire is raising eyebrows after it was put on the market for C$3.9m ($3m, £2.3m).

A blaze took hold of the home last December and its owners had to foreclose.

Its real estate agent says the price tag is fair, considering Vancouver's scorching property market.

The city is one of the most expensive in the world to buy a home, with the median price of a detached house standing at over C$1.6m.

The home has not been lived in for several months, and the burnt-out husk of the property is still on the land, surrounded by weeds. Since the bank now owns it, the property is being sold as seen.
          A house destroyed by fire is listed at $3m in Vancouver's scorching property market.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• hate to ask what the house on either side are worth
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Oh, ok. So you are opposed to statues built by Democrats that were racist, but you're ok with racist Democrats today, and statues of Satan. GOt it.

Anyway, you don't want that statue of Satan taken down by an angry mob of morons so ....
              Repeat after me:

Religion is a protected class

Racists are not a protected class

Political parties are not a protected class

Being a moron is not a protected class

Christianity is not a protected religion

Again, the rap which comes to my mind when I read your posts is especially poignant when I read you whining about this statue... modifications mine, of course:

I'm so appa'aled, Spa'alding Ba'al
              Ba'alding Donald Trump taking dollars from ya'al
              Baby, you're fired, your girlfriend hired
              But if you don't mind, I'ma keep you on ca'al
              We above the law, we don't give a **** 'bout ya'al
              I got dogs that'll chew a ****ing hole through the wa'al.
              Btw, dipsh1t, the statue was removed after a few hours by the very people who put it up, their point having been made to their satisfaction.
              Last edited by JohnT; August 22, 2018, 21:01.

Comment

• Gonna get me one of these Hillary statues for mah church!

Click image for larger version

Name:	602x338_337267.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	9354665

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Repeat after me:

Religion is a protected class

Racists are not a protected class

Political parties are not a protected class

Being a moron is not a protected class

Christianity is not a protected religion

Again, the rap which comes to my mind when I read your posts is especially poignant when I read you whining about this statue... modifications mine, of course:

Btw, dipsh1t, the statue was removed after a few hours by the very people who put it up, their point having been made to their satisfaction.
                  Newsflash: public property is protected by the law whether it has anything to do with religion or not. You support lawlessness. You do not support freedom of religion. That's a law.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And yes, you are free to be a racist. You are racist against white people and you aren't in jail. No one wants you in jail for being a racist. But if you destroy public property you need to go to jail.

• Giancarlo
                    Giancarlo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Only you would comment on your stupid post.

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
                  Gonna get me one of these Hillary statues for mah church!

Click image for larger version

Name:	602x338_337267.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	9354665
                  The candidate with a bigly majority of votes.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• White Lives Don't Matter. After Pocahontas displayed her lack of concern for legals, at least two enemies of the people have called Mollie Tibbets "that girl Fox News is talking about "
                    Last edited by Kidlicious; August 22, 2018, 22:54.

Comment

• “The restaurant I used to work at is closing its doors. I swung by today to say hi one last time, and kid around with friends like old times, I’m a normal, working person who chose to run for office, because I believe we can have a better future.â€
                      -Ocasio-Cortez

The coffee shop closed because of minimum wage increases that she supports

Comment

• It has now been revealed that in all 10 cases where Manaford was subjected to mistrial, it was just a single jury member out of 12 who prevented that Manaford was found guilty

https://twitter.com/MarshallCohen/st...63982408425472

[Trump-Mode]
                        Now we have the proof that this all is a witch hunt by the democrats.
                        11 dirty jury members wbo were paid by the democrats and didn't care to let a poor innocent man burn.
                        And only one single upright american citizen who was, at least, able to save Manaford from the worst (i.e. being found guilty on all accounts)

[/Trump-Mode]
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 23, 2018, 07:11.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The point isn't whether or not Manafort is guilty. It's what is the motivation behind this. Is it a hoax or not. That is, is all this for political purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            The point isn't whether or not Manafort is guilty. It's what is the motivation behind this. Is it a hoax or not. That is, is all this for political purpose.
                            Even a Trumpist voted pro "guilty" in all 18 cases:
                            Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team was one holdout juror away from winning a conviction against Paul Manafort on all 18 counts of bank and tax fraud, juror Paula Duncan told Fox News in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

So it surely doesn't sound liek a Hoax

But of course
                            [Trump-Mode]
                            It may well be that she ois a TINO/RINO who was paid by trhe Democrats and/or Mueller to vote pro guilty ... togetehr with all the other RINOs/TINOs in the jury
                            (except for the single upright american who was uncorruptible by the democrats money in at least half of the cases)

[/Trump-Mode]
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Naw, the point was that he was guilty as all hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X