No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump showing the UN general assembly that he is a true jester, a real comedian

Pres Trump opens UNGA speech saying “In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country, America’s. So true.” When some in crowd laugh, he responds, “Didn’t expect that reaction but okay.”
    https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/statu...98480826707968

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Trump showing the UN general assembly that he is a true jester, a real comedian

Better. Faster. Stronger. Click image for larger version

Name:	biggrin1.gif
Views:	71
Size:	419 Bytes
ID:	9360772
      The US president defends abandoning the Iran nuclear deal in a wide-ranging speech to the UN.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• So the 2nd accusers story wasn't even suitable for the NYT and every liberal still believes it.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          So the 2nd accusers story wasn't even suitable for the NYT and every liberal still believes it.
          Let me guess,
          you also disbelieve the stories of the accusers against Harvey Weinstein.
          After all, there also first was just one women who accused him ... shortly followed by more women who came out of the hiding
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

He is right though. He has accomplished destroying this countrys reputation faster than any other, including Dubya. Record time. And conquering chocolate cakes in record time at Mar-A-Lago.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The UK and Australia have requested that the FISA application not be declassified because it shows that they colluded with the IC to fix our Presidential Election.

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Could it be that they were worried it might reveal identities and methods of how they obtain intelligence? Nah, couldn’t be that!

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                How would they know what it says?

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                How would you (or, more properly, your "news sources") know that it shows collusion to fix the election?

Let me guess,
              you also disbelieve the stories of the accusers against Harvey Weinstein.
              After all, there also first was just one women who accused him ... shortly followed by more women who came out of the hiding
              Your logical fallacies are tiresome.

Comment

Are you kidding? The Muslim UN is a complete joke. They are useless.

Comment

Your logical fallacies are tiresome.
                  Oh yes, I forgot, Weinstein can be considered to be a liberal ... therefore you have no problems believing the accusations against him ...
                  it is only when the accusations are against trumpist politicians/candidates, that the accusers must be liars

Comment

The UK and Australia have requested that the FISA application not be declassified because it shows that they colluded with the IC to fix our Presidential Election.
                    More uncorroborated idiocy.

Bet you heard it on Breitbart or Daily Caller.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

What did Trump say about the USA under past presidents?

That the USA under these presidents was a joke, a laughingstock of the world.

Actually the truth is, that the USA now is a joke, a laughingstock of the world ... and it is all alone the archievement of PotUS Donnie and his GOP servants in WH, senate and congress

Comment

What does the Arab League have to do with this?
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

What did Trump say about the USA under past presidents?

That the USA under these presidents was a joke, a laughingstock of the world.

Actually the truth is, that the USA now is a joke, a laughingstock of the world ... and it is all alone the archievement of PotUS Donnie and his GOP servants in WH, senate and congress
                          Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Comment

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
                            Oh come on. Hes doing a ****ty job as president and most people strongly disapprove of him.

Comment

• Lisa Murkowski has said an FBI investigation is needed to investigate the sexual assault allegations. Being a key swing vote, she seems to be turning her back on him.

​​​​​https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b07dc0b87e5482

Perhaps it also stems from the fact that there is significant opposition brewing in Alaska to Kavanaugh and republicans as a whole.

https://gov.alaska.gov/newsroom/2018...ett-kavanaugh/

Both the Governor and Lt. governor announced their outright opposition to Kavanaugh, perhaps more tied to his policy positions on the environment. No doubt the plethora of sexual assault victims coming forward will only strengthen their opposition.

Comment

Working...
                              X