Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b09e34df25fc0b

Trump told hurricane victims at least they got a nice boat out of it. He told others to have fun.

Has he organized a paper towel throwing event yet?

Why must this pompous dumbass show up? I am sure people would rather he just stay home or do what he does best during a natural disaster being golfing?

He also immediately asks the right questions.

When he arrived, one of his first questions was, how Lake Norman is doing.

Donnie has a golf resort there

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status...35334980677632

Trump knows what is really important
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      He coaches women's basketball for goodness sake.

Good point Kid. Sexual predators would never seek privileged access to the dressing areas or vocational authority over the targets of their depravity.
      And yet no one has ever heard of him attacking any of those girls.

... I guess that's hard to figure out for Democrats.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

And yet no one has ever heard of him attacking any of those girls.

... I guess that's hard to figure out for Democrats.
        Doesn't matter ... noone claims he is a serial rapist
        Most rapists are no serial rapists but "just" did it once in their lives.

Same for people who once attempted a rape ... Brock Turner (again) for example ...
        I don't believe that he would do it again ... it was a situation fueled by acohol ... nevertheless, no matter whether there is danger of him doing it again or not, he commited a crime that deserved punishment.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Doesn't matter ... noone claims he is a serial rapist
          Most rapists are no serial rapists but "just" did it once in their lives.

Same for people who once attempted a rape ... Brock Turner (again) for example ...
          I don't believe that he would do it again ... it was a situation fueled by acohol ... nevertheless, no matter whether there is danger of him doing it again or not, he commited a crime that deserved punishment.
          Riiiiiiight. And no reason to worry about anyone who murdered someone, because everyone around them always say that they are upstanding citizens with wonderful character.

Leftist garbage designed to make innocent people seem guilty. Basically you want accused people to not be able to defend themselves with character witnesses. Character witnesses matter, even the most radical lunatic feminists know that.

Comment

• Now your Queen Hitlary, who said that she was under sniper fire, and who intimidated those women who accused her husband, is telling us to believe this woman. Perfect optics for the Left. Someone might want to tell her to STFU.

Comment

Riiiiiiight. And no reason to worry about anyone who murdered someone, because everyone around them always say that they are upstanding citizens with wonderful character.

Leftist garbage designed to make innocent people seem guilty. Basically you want accused people to not be able to defend themselves with character witnesses. Character witnesses matter, even the most radical lunatic feminists know that.
              I totally understand why you so readily fell for Trump.
              Both of you share the same simplicistic black and white view of a world that, in reality, consists of lots of shades of grey

Comment

I totally understand why you so readily fell for Trump.
                Both of you share the same simplicistic black and white view of a world that, in reality, consists of lots of shades of grey
                Word salad

Comment

• Also, that's coming from a person that presumably believes that no woman would ever lie, just like Kamala Harris who hacked a video to lie about a man for political reasons

Comment

Also, that's coming from a person that presumably believes that no woman would ever lie, just like Kamala Harris who hacked a video to lie about a man for political reasons
                    Oh I have no doubts that women also are capable of lying.
                    I constantly see it proven in the press conferenced by Sarah Huckabee

Comment

• Jenius at work!
                      Originally posted by BBC
                      Trump urged Spain to 'build a wall' across Sahara, says minister
                      President Trump recommended building a wall across the Sahara to solve Europe's migrant crisis, Spain's foreign minister says.

Josep Borrell, also a former President of the European Parliament, disagreed with the strategy.

The comments were made during a visit Mr Borrell made to the US at the end of June, reports El Pais.

Mr Borrell recounted his conversation with the US president at a lunch event in Madrid this week.

"The border with the Sahara cannot be bigger than our border with Mexico," the President is reported to have said.

The US-Mexico border is 1,954 miles (3,145 km) long. The Sahara desert stretches for 3,000 miles.

Spain has no sovereignty over the Sahara, but it does possess two small enclaves on the north African coast, Ceuta and Melilla, separated from Morocco by controversial wire fences.
                      The Spanish foreign minister says he disagreed with the idea, put to him during a visit to the US.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Oh I have no doubts that women also are capable of lying.
                        I constantly see it proven in the press conferenced by Sarah Huckabee
                        Doubletalk (lie)

You don't understand what a press secretary's job is. You sound like a moron comparing a press secretary doing her job and someone hacking a video to destroy someone's character and then telling men to believe all women.

Comment

• All swing voters calling for no further delays.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                            3D-printed gun pioneer Cody Wilson charged with sexual assault

A Texas man who has played a central role in making 3D-printed weapons available has been charged with sexually assaulting an underage girl.

A warrant was issued for Cody Wilson but he flew to Taiwan before he could be detained, police in Austin said.

A 16-year-old girl alleged she was paid $500 (£380) to have sex with Mr Wilson at an Austin hotel, they said.

Mr Wilson has been at the centre of a legal battle over publishing blueprints that instruct people on making a gun.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                              3D-printed gun pioneer Cody Wilson

Blah

Comment

• too bad it didn't eat him

Comment

Working...
                                X