Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Now dummies are calling for him to be fired from Harvard unless there is a fair trial. You don't get a fricken trial when you have a **** case libtard frickers.
    Buck tooth anger.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

I offer 2016.

You can't get anymore stupid than a republican voter.
      In all fairness, not all republicans voted for Trump in 2016. I didn't.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

I'm pretty sure he meant.
        "Modern/New Age Republican Voter."
        i.e. these guys:
        Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

And many of the 2016 Trump-Voters, after Trumps first 1.5 years, have changed their opinion about Donnie ..
          the remaining Trumpists however develop more and more cultist-like qualities
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Of course it is possible, hence an investigation would be good to clear it up.

Which informations?

She would cooperate with investigators.
            The senators at the judicial committee are no investigators, they are just politicians, more than half of which have no interest in finding out the truth ...
            only in having Kavanaugh being voted into the supreme court at all costs
            You don't understand. There really isn't anything to investigate. It's he said she said. She ****ed up by making it look like she may have a political motivation. That can not be undone by further investigation. That's a fact.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1483860754852.gif
Views:	75
Size:	440.5 KB
ID:	9360472
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I should have said Trumpian voters, which is the majority of the GOP, of which 70+% still approve of him.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

And many of the 2016 Trump-Voters, after Trumps first 1.5 years, have changed their opinion about Donnie ..
                  the remaining Trumpists however develop more and more cultist-like qualities
                  I do see that on election results in certain areas. Wisconsin and Michigan are flipping back democrat. And Conor Lamb won in that district that went to Trump by 20%.

Comment

• This is so typical Trump administration:

The Trump administration says that child labor and human slave labor is a bad thing. (of course it is)
                    But they don't say that it is a bad thing from a humanitarian standpoint (which, I assume, a "normal administration" would say) ...
                    nope, they say it is a bad thing, because companies in the USA cannot compete with the cheap workforce costs of slave/child labor.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/21/178864...-labor-slavery

I wonder how many products from th Trump fashion labels are produced by child or slave labor
                    (fact is, of course, that (no matter whether forced/child labor is used) Trumps fashion labels profit very much from cheap labor costs in asia, which is bought by worse/more unsafe working conditions for the workers there)
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 22, 2018, 01:34.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Liberal: Kool-aid is good.
                      Satan: Then give it to babies.
                      Liberal: I already killed my baby.
                      Satsn: Kill the rest of them dumbass.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."

Comment

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Always humorous when you accuse the opposition of exactly what you are doing, thereby highlighting your own foley.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Liberal: Kool-aid is good.
                        Satan: Then give it to babies.
                        Liberal: I already killed my baby.
                        Satsn: Kill the rest of them dumbass.
                        I am pretty sure putting migrant children into concentration camps will get you a ticket to hell (if there is a hell).

Comment

• A Minnesota state house republican has dropped out and will not seek reelection, after allegations that he inappropriately touched his own adult daughter. Disgusting.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/minnesota...220211760.

The party of rapists and sadists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

I am pretty sure putting migrant children into concentration camps will get you a ticket to hell (if there is a hell).
                            Trumpian republicans / fundamentalist christians only care about kids as long as they are in the womb.
                            As soon as a child is born, they don't care at all, anymore (as long as it is not their own child) ... especially not if it is about spending money for helping/protecting children

Comment

Trumpian republicans / fundamentalist christians only care about kids as long as they are in the womb.
                              As soon as a child is born, they don't care at all, anymore (as long as it is not their own child) ... especially not if it is about spending money for helping/protecting children
                              Just about right.

George Carlin once said that. They don't care after the child is born... Up until military age. Then the children can go get killed for some draft dodging president.

Comment

Working...
                              X