No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief of the Montgomery PD is willing to investigate the allegations about sexual milestation byt Kavanaugh, if it can be determined that the crime occurred in Montgomery county and Ford is going to report the crime to the Montgomery PD

https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/statu...06079713734657
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; September 22, 2018, 15:33.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Chief of the Montgomery PD is willing to investigate the allegations about sexual milestation byt Kavanaugh, if it can be determined that the crime occurred in Montgomery county and Ford is going to report the crime to the Montgomery PD

https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/statu...06079713734657
      Let me know when a prosecutor takes the case. Until then ....
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Accusor wears a vagina hat.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Accusor wears a vagina hat.
            Kidiot strikes again. I wonder what this rape apologist will post next.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• ACCUSER’S ADVISER PREDICTED ‘STRATEGY’ THAT WOULD DEFEAT KAVANAUGH

4:58 PM 09/21/2018
                Amber Athey | Media and Breaking News Editor

Ricki Seidman, the Democratic operative who is advising Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, predicted in July that there would be a “strategy” to defeat Kavanaugh’s nomination.

WATCH:

Politico reported on Thursday that Seidman, who also advised Anita Hill to testify against Clarence Thomas in 1991, is giving advice to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.

On July 10, Seidman said on a conference call with the American Constitution Society that she believed a “strategy will emerge” that would upend Kavanaugh’s nomination. Audio of the call was recorded and uploaded by the GOP on Thursday.

“I do think that over the coming days and weeks there will be a strategy that will emerge, and I think it’s possible that that strategy might ultimately defeat the nominee,” Seidman said. “And whether or not it ultimately defeats the nominee it will, I think, help people understand why it’s so important that they vote.”

Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein received a confidential letter from Dr. Ford describing her alleged sexual assault by Kavanaugh in July.

Seidman has a long history of working for Democrats, including serving in Bill Clinton’s campaign’s “war room” and serving as the deputy communications director in the Clinton administration.
                Audio has been recovered by the GOP of Seidman talking about a strategy that is going to emerge. Two days later Feinstein recieved the letter.
                Last edited by Kidlicious; September 23, 2018, 04:40.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180922_214151.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	9360550

Comment

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    False accuser scum

• The Republicans seem to be talking about a "Red wave". I assume this is what they are referring to.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• And I thought, if the GOP talks about a Red wave, it is just another euphemism for something that also is called "Aunt Irma visiting"
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Twitter has banned James Woods for "misleading tweet that may impact an election."

Comment

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He basically got banned for making fun of stupid liberal white men. Stupid liberal white men really hate that.

• Twitter says that this will make stupid white liberals stay home on election day.

Comment

• Liberal voters tend to be more educated when compared to buck tooth voters. Just saying! A bit of education would go a long way in this country.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                          Liberal voters tend to be more educated when compared to buck tooth voters. Just saying! A bit of education would go a long way in this country.
                          Guess that`s another reason why the GOP is so opposed to helping the poor.
                          Education in the USA is mindboggingly expensive and the republicans are afraid that, with a better welfare system, more poor people could become better educated ... something that could cause massive losses in voters for the GOP (especially for the "New GOP"(tm) under emperor Trump)

Comment

• Some reporting that she works for a pharma company that produces an abortion pill. I don't see any fact checking on that.

Comment

Working...
                            X