Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    So this latest Democrat accuser gives her story to a politician who then gives it to Feinstein who then gives it to the FBI, not like a decent person would do, but she releases a public statement. And she's been holding on to it for months. Are there any decent Democrats left. She's the old guard, but she knows they will elect someone else that doesn't have any moral decency.
    You are an ass with no moral decency. I bet you were cheer leading on this site for Roy Moore. You would go for an ax murderer as long as he had an R next to his name.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, I heard it was in the vicinity of sexual molestation or even rape ... not a good CV entry for someone who wants to become supreme court
      (but I guess republicans see it a little bit more relaxed when it comes to sexual crimes against women)
      Republicans don't believe people are guilty of accusations because of their politics. There is little sense in even talking to Democrat A anymore. You are proud of being disgusting.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Republicans don't believe people are guilty of accusations because of their politics. There is little sense in even talking to Democrat A anymore. You are proud of being disgusting.
        Lol. Are you ****ting me? Republicans do it all the time.

And you are proud of old sexual abusers.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• He's not racist, he just thinks that blacks and hispanics are criminals that should be shot.
          Originally posted by BBC
          The governor of Maine has said that people of colour were enemies of his state, and appeared to suggest they should be shot.

Speaking about Maine's effort to combat drug crime, Paul LePage said that "the enemy right now... are people of colour or people of Hispanic origin".

"When you go to war... and the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, then you shoot at red," he said.

Leading Democrats have urged him to resign.

Mr LePage made the comments while seeking to clarify remarks he made earlier in the week which were criticised as racist.

The press conference capped a controversial 72 hours for the Republican governor.
          Mr LePage was asked about a statement he made in January, in which he blamed the state's heroin problem on "guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty" who "come from Connecticut and New York".

"They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave," he said.

Speaking on Wednesday, he denied it was racist, but said that since January he had been putting together a binder cataloguing drug arrests in the state, and that "90-plus per cent of those pictures in my book, and it's a three-ringed binder, are black and Hispanic people".

Asked by reporters to provide the binder, Mr LePage replied: "Let me tell you something: Black people come up the highway and they kill Mainers. You ought to look into that."

He then stormed off, telling the reporters: "You make me so sick."
          Republican governor caps controversial 72 hours by saying people of colour are "the enemy" of his state.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            Who knew - Kid is actually Governor of Maine

• Aeson
            Aeson commented
            Editing a comment
            "Mr LePage made the comments while seeking to clarify remarks he made earlier in the week which were criticised as racist."

- well ... he certainly clarified it

• Proteus_MST
            Proteus_MST commented
            Editing a comment

• saudis are poo

Comment

• The US Boarder Patrol are not the best people... some are rapists and murderers.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• and some of them, I assume, even may be good people
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The bad people only bring coffee. Hardly ever knew any bad people, except all the ones that ended up in jail. But they all brought coffee only. - Donald Trump

Comment

• Border Patrol Agent Suspected of Killing 4 Women
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Idiot Feinstein is still calling on the FBI to conduct an investigation. They aren't doing one. And she's on the judiciary committee!

Comment

• Idiot Kidiot still ignoring the fact that Manafort took a plea bargain and is ratting out the orange nutcase. Kidiots head is exploding and now can only talk about Feinstein.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                        Coca-Cola 'in talks' over cannabis-infused drinks
                        Coca-Cola is best known for its eponymous caffeine-based drink, but the firm now appears to be experimenting with a different drug: cannabis.

According to Canada's BNN Bloomberg, the drinks giant is in talks with local producer Aurora Cannabis about developing marijuana-infused beverages.
                        These would not aim to intoxicate consumers but to relieve pain.
                        The firm declined to comment but said it was watching the cannabis drinks market closely.
                        "Along with many others in the beverage industry, we are closely watching the growth of non-psychoactive cannabidiol as an ingredient in functional wellness beverages around the world," Coca-Cola said in a statement.

A report says the drinks giant is in discussions to develop pot-infused beverages with a cannabis firm.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                          Will it be loaded with corn syrup?

Comment

• Sounds like an interesting idea ... especially considering that they have a history with putting drugs into their beverage
                            (for those who don't know ... the "Coca" in "Coca Cola" stands for "Cocaine" ... which was an important ingredient in the first Coca Cola (at least while Cocaine/Coca leaves were still legal))

So, well, why not try Marijuana
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I wonder if the media will report this.

Comment

Working...
                              X