Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

It's all the Democrats fault! To fix the deficits they need to eliminate medicare and medicaid and all other welfare and social spending for poor people and bring in more tax cuts for the rich!
    Another proof that the era Trump is written by a comedy writer
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Largest humanitarian disaster ever... You've got to be ****ing kidding. Where did you read that? Faux News?
      You were the one attacking capitalism. Just for fun, give me the list of migrations > 4 million people over the entire world. I actually did that list, and there's fewer than five such occurrences, so yeah, it's one of the largest humanitarian disasters ever.

Also an interesting question, what is the largest displacement of people by overall population numbers, ever?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Senator Warren released her DNA test, proving that the average white American has twice as much Native American DNA as she does. She demanded that Trump pay her the $1M that he said he would if she took a DNA test. This is not a good deal for Pocahontas
        It's even worse than you think. The one ancestor is as likely to be Mexican as native American. Nor could they identify the specific ancestor in her family tree either.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          My mother's side has been in North America since the 1700s. We have 0% 1st nations blood. I could say 'Where is Kidiot getting his facts from?', but we all know.

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

It's even worse than you think. The one ancestor is as likely to be Mexican as native American. Nor could they identify the specific ancestor in her family tree either.
        :rofl:
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Also an interesting question, what is the largest displacement of people by overall population numbers, ever?
          Black Friday?
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

You do realize they have indigenous peoples in mexico right?
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• She didn't claim to be Mexican. It's not the same thing. Mexicans aren't Native Americans.

Comment

You were the one attacking capitalism. Just for fun, give me the list of migrations > 4 million people over the entire world. I actually did that list, and there's fewer than five such occurrences, so yeah, it's one of the largest humanitarian disasters ever.

And this idiot responds again.

Capitalism has killed millions so please let's nor even go there.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  She didn't claim to be Mexican. It's not the same thing. Mexicans aren't Native Americans.
                  Natives in Mexico are Native Americans and are part of North America, you ignorant buffoon.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The number of people who've left this site forever in disgust of your postings?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

The number of people who've left this site forever in disgust of your postings?
                      Not nearly as many that have left over Kid's toxic digital diarrhea.....
                      Last edited by Broken_Erika; October 17, 2018, 01:27.

Comment

• Trump has a detrimetal effect on immigrant mothers.
                        Since Trump came to power the preterm birthrate of immigrant mothers has sharply increased.
                        Very probably this can be attributed to increased stress caused by Trumps constant hate speeches against immigrants (and especially people of Latino origin)

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...m-babies-trump

Also the results of several academic studies let it appear likely that the reason for former Obama districts switching to Trump in the election 2016 was racism:
                        The studies found that the white voters in the districts that switched from Obama to Trump in 2016 had a higher amount of racial hostility and anti immihgration attitudes (compared to other districts).
                        Other studies made during the 18 months after Trumps election corroborate those results that racial hostility/conservatism, anti immigration attitudes (as well as hostile sexism) was the likely driving factor behind the switch from voting for Obama to voting for Trump. None of the studies found that economic stress/anxiety had anything to do with the switch

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...y-2018-midterm
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Hmmmm. Wonder why #believewomen #whitepeopleareracist twits haven't posted this ....

Falsely accusing a 9 year old boy of sexual assault is low even for a Democrat.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• 1/1024 not banned

Comment

Working...
                              X