Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by lord of the mark
    Top reasons to vote for Kerry:

    1. DC needs a sudden influx of Iraqi restaurants. Viet Namese cuisine has gotten so boring. Can't wait to see what Kurdish cuisine is like.
    Kurdish food uses goat, goat's milk, and more goat.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

    Comment


    • Goat

      Its tasty.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GePap
        Goat

        Its tasty.

        lamb is better.
        Stop Quoting Ben

        Comment


        • Infidel
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

          Comment


          • They're not specifically excluded. (I'm counting on their support)
            True, but IIRC, most decline to vote.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dojoboy


              Puting your name on a ballot is essential. You actually write your name on a tab of the ballot that is removed, by you, once the ballot is cast. At least, that is how it's done here in Chattanooga.
              This is different from the procedure described by Chegitz Guevara which makes possible to disclose how a citizen has voted.

              Privacy is an absolute requirement of democratic elections.
              Statistical anomaly.
              The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GePap
                Infidel
                goat is stringy, lamb is tasty and tender.
                Stop Quoting Ben

                Comment


                • Goat is dark and rich- I like lamb, but I also like goat.

                  INFIDEL
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

                  Comment


                  • I heard Bush on the hight of his wits on radio today. The recording might be old, but it was the first time I heard it

                    John Kerry is the wrong man, for the wrong job, in the wrong time!


                    By that logic, he is suggesting himself as "The right man, for the wrong job, in the wrong time"...
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GePap
                      Goat is dark and rich- I like lamb, but I also like goat.

                      INFIDEL
                      rich?
                      Well its OK if you marinade the hell out of it, but its nothing more than poor man's lamb.

                      I love this thread-jack
                      Stop Quoting Ben

                      Comment


                      • Beleive me once we have as many Kurdish restaurants as we have Viet Namese restaurants, even dark rich goat will get pretty boring.

                        The principle Viet Namese shopping center near where I live flies the old South Viet Namese flag. What flag will the future Kurdish shopping center fly?


                        Will Iraqi arabs who end up here eat at the Kurdish restaurants?
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Boshko

                          rich?
                          Well its OK if you marinade the hell out of it, but its nothing more than poor man's lamb.

                          I love this thread-jack
                          You are just simply a bitter anti-goatist. Shame on you
                          If you don't like reality, change it! me
                          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

                          Comment


                          • Zogby has Virginia tied! I don't think he's looking at exit polls, but this would be huge if Kerry won by taking Virginia!

                            Bush might sweep Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, while giving up Colorado.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DanS
                              Zogby has Virginia tied! I don't think he's looking at exit polls, but this would be huge if Kerry won by taking Virginia!

                              Bush might sweep Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, while giving up Colorado.
                              OOOHH, OOOHH, specualtions!



                              For once, lets call this puppy sometimes around 2 am EST.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

                              Comment


                              • OOOHH, OOOHH, specualtions!
                                We've got to spice things up. Who cares to talk about national IDs? That's boring!
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X