Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • That he will. I'll have to make a new version of the pic as I have Polyplus size avatars.

      If Kerry wins.
      The horror!

      Please no.

      /me prays for a Bush win.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

      Comment


      • Mobilization and turnout is indeed high. Today around the campus lines went out the buildings of the polling places and onto the sidewalk. Every block outside the polling area radius, there are people telling people to get their *** to the polls.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GePap


          You are just simply a bitter anti-goatist. Shame on you
          Well maybe I need to eat some mid-eastern goat, the last goat I had was in a Jamaican restaurant and it was awful. And the last lamb I had was at an Indian restaurant and it was great

          I love telling my students I eat lambs, I horrifies the poor little Koreans
          Stop Quoting Ben

          Comment


          • Well if Kerry wins I get a humiliating avatar change.

            On the other hand, a Kerry win means that fundies everywhere will be boarding up their doors to stop government agents getting in and enforcing the mandatory homosexuality policy of John Kerry.
            Only feebs vote.

            Comment


            • Actually, I've told a few people (tongue-in-cheek, of course) that if Kerry wins, we'd all be forced to gay marry, and the Universe would be unable to handle all the resulting fabulousness and explode.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
                Actually, I've told a few people (tongue-in-cheek, of course) that if Kerry wins, we'd all be forced to gay marry, and the Universe would be unable to handle all the resulting fabulousness and explode.
                Starchild would love that
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

                Comment


                • Of course, all that Liberals really want is to commit foul buggery on the persons of the righteous!!

                  I could be joking, but it's written in the Bible and they believe all that stuff.

                  Only feebs vote.

                  Comment


                  • Latest exit polls, grain of salt and all that.

                    Kerry Bush

                    PA 53 46
                    FL 51 49
                    NC 48 52
                    OH 51 49
                    MO 46 54
                    AK 47 53
                    MI 51 47
                    NM 50 49
                    LA 43 56
                    CO 48 51
                    AZ 45 55
                    MN 54 44
                    WI 52 47
                    IA 49 49
                    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

                    Comment


                    • other exit polls from Slate, I'm not sure if these are more recent than monkspider's:

                      Florida
                      Kerry 50
                      Bush 49

                      Ohio
                      Kerry 50
                      Bush 49

                      Pennsylvania
                      Kerry 54
                      Bush 45

                      Wisconsin
                      Kerry 51
                      Bush 46

                      Michigan
                      Kerry 51
                      Bush 47

                      Minnesota
                      Kerry 58
                      Bush 40

                      Nevada
                      Kerry 48
                      Bush 50

                      New Mexico
                      Kerry 50
                      Bush 48

                      North Carolina
                      Kerry 49
                      Bush 51

                      Colorado
                      Kerry 46
                      Bush 53

                      Other exit-poll results have arrived in more vague form, with Kerry leading Bush in New Hampshire but trailing him in Arizona and Louisiana.

                      Looks like so far so good for Kerry.
                      Stop Quoting Ben

                      Comment


                      • Oh god, CNN had a huge countdown clock for the polls that just closed. Wolf Blitzer looked like he was going to **** himself.

                        Comment


                        • I voted to opress MrFun.
                          I make no bones about my moral support for [terrorist] organizations. - chegitz guevara
                          For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for. –Senator Rubio

                          Comment


                          • CNN projects Bush wins in Indiana, Kentucky and Georgia, Kerry wins in Vermont.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                            Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                              Oh god, CNN had a huge countdown clock for the polls that just closed. Wolf Blitzer looked like he was going to **** himself.
                              Bastards aren't giving me exit polls
                              Stop Quoting Ben

                              Comment


                              • Fox projects the same. No surprises there.
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                                Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X