Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow, that was quick. The polls haven't even closed here.
    Monkey!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jaguar
      Bush has 54% so far in Virginia, but very few precincts are reporting.
      Was Virginia in doubt?

      Comment


      • CNN exit polls looks very very nice for Kerry ~60% of both independents and people who decided who to vote for in the last week are going for Kerry. Virginia is surprisingly close, but Bush will take it.
        Stop Quoting Ben

        Comment


        • I'm hearing that some in Ohio are trying to close the polls before everyone has voted, and that the democrats are appealing to the courts to keep them open until everyone has voted?!
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jaguar


            This thing's pretty cool.



            I don't think it's possible for Bush to win without Florida. Even if I'm very charitable to him, he still doesn't quite make it.
            Hawaii for Bush???

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
              I'm hearing that some in Ohio are trying to close the polls before everyone has voted, and that the democrats are appealing to the courts to keep them open until everyone has voted?!
              They had better not close the polls
              Stop Quoting Ben

              Comment


              • Virginia is out!

                57% for Bush, 42% for Kerry so far.

                N. Carolina, 66% for Bush, S. Carolina, 63%

                But the sweetest news of all,

                Ohio, Bush, 52% Bush, 48% for Kerry.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                Comment


                • Keep 'em open!
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • get it bush
                    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

                    "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      Virginia is out!

                      57% for Bush, 42% for Kerry so far.

                      N. Carolina, 66% for Bush, S. Carolina, 63%

                      But the sweetest news of all,

                      Ohio, Bush, 52% Bush, 48% for Kerry.
                      Ohio still has very few reports in. Don't start gloating yet.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                      Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                      Comment


                      • Ohio right now according to CNN:

                        Republican Bush
                        (Incumbent)
                        11,642 54% 0

                        Democratic Kerry
                        9,719 46%
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                        Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                        Comment


                        • correction: 51% to 49%. But they have like no votes as yet.
                          "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

                          Comment


                          • But the sweetest news of all,

                            Ohio, Bush, 52% Bush, 48% for Kerry.
                            Oh come on, that means nothing, just from a handful of random precincts.
                            Stop Quoting Ben

                            Comment


                            • Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Whatevah.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X