Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i feel left out
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

    "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jaguar

      Friggen cross-posts.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

      Comment


      • First gain of an electoral vote compared to the 2000 election, according to the BBC:

        George W. Bush has gained 1 of the 4 electors in Maine.

        Comment


        • Looks like my popular vote is up to 4!
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

          Comment


          • Confirmed

            Bush up
            102
            72

            Comment


            • okay, can someone explain to me how NJ with only 14% of the pricints has been called with only a 2 point different, and florida hasn't with a 13 point difference and 40% reporting...
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

              "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

              Comment


              • This is not a good one btw.
                WHEN DID YOU DECIDE WHO TO VOTE FOR?
                TOTAL 2004 2000 2004 2004
                Bush Kerry Nader
                Today (6%) 40% 53% 5%
                Last Three Days (3%) 41% 53% 4%
                Last Week (2%) 51% 48% 1%
                Last Month (10%) 38% 60% 1%
                Before That (79%) 50% 50% 0%

                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

                Comment


                • Ohio back for Bush.

                  Republican Bush
                  (Incumbent)
                  236,609 52% 0

                  Democratic Kerry
                  221,062 48% 0
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                  Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                  Comment


                  • George W. Bush has gained 1 of the 4 electors in Maine.
                    Any info on what'll happen in CO with EC's?

                    okay, can someone explain to me how NJ with only 14% of the pricints has been called with only a 2 point different, and florida hasn't with a 13 point difference and 40% reporting...
                    Because the idiots on TV want to create suspension by concentrating on the states which have been claimed to be "OMG TOO CLOSE TO CALL KEY STATES" before the election?

                    Comment


                    • Here at MooNewsCorp..... We are Projected GW Bush the winner of the election.

                      Comment


                      • That's a negative, Ghost Rider. No go on the CO.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

                        Comment


                        • also, texas gained 2 electoral votes, NY lost two...
                          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

                          "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kaak
                            okay, can someone explain to me how NJ with only 14% of the pricints has been called with only a 2 point different, and florida hasn't with a 13 point difference and 40% reporting...
                            They factor in exit polls when they decide to call things.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                            Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by imacowmoo 3-:-o
                              Here at MooNewsCorp..... We are Projected GW Bush the winner of the election.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

                              Comment


                              • You're too late on that one. imacowmoo has been here for a while.
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                                Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X