Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CNN.com is reporting Bush with 155 EV to Kerry's 112.

    Not good for the future of America.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

    Comment


    • remember california is last to be counted and is alone about 10% of all the electoral votes
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Guynemer
        That's not funny, Agathon.

        Comment


        • Plenty of big states still to come.

          MI, WI, MN, and PA will all go to Kerry. Eventually.

          OH and FL too close to call.

          Plus the Pacific coast states.


          And I am not a n00b!
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

          Comment


          • No reason to debate about something we both can't be sure about. But I'll stop giving Florida to Bush, if you wish....
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Theben
              Not good for the future of America.
              Good for the emergence of a multipolar world then
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

              Comment


              • Whaddya mean.

                I'm still alive so far. Bush didn't lose WV and nabbed 1 of the college seats in Maine.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Spiffor

                  Good for the emergence of a multipolar world then
                  If Kerry wins I plan on playing the internationale, but if Bush wins I plan on raising the Chinese flag
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

                  Comment


                  • The race will depend on Ohio and Florida... and both look super close.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                    Comment


                    • How many votes has Ohio in the EC?
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

                      Comment


                      • 20. Florida has 27. They're the two biggest states in doubt.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                        Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CyberShy
                          Ohio: Bush 53% / 47%, after 7% counted
                          same story as with palm beach and Miami-Dale?
                          Remember in 2000 Bush's lead fell from 60000 to 500 with the last handful of Floridian counties to declare.
                          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

                          Comment


                          • Have there been any surprises so far? Even small ones?
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

                            Comment


                            • No.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

                              Comment


                              • Someone should start a new thread so we don't meltdown anything.

                                And BBC called Louisiana for George W.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X