Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Winston
    First gain of an electoral vote compared to the 2000 election, according to the BBC:

    George W. Bush has gained 1 of the 4 electors in Maine.
    Link? All I see is a projected Kerry victory.
    Stop Quoting Ben

    Comment


    • Florida: Bush 56% Kerry 43% 41% counted.
      Ohio: Bush 52% Kerry 48% 5% counted.
      Pens: Bush: 29% Kerry 29% 3% counted

      Florida is for Bush.
      Ohio too early to call
      Pens too early to call
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

      Comment


      • Boshko,

        No link, they mentioned it on their election program that is broadcast online at http://news.bbc.co.uk/

        Comment


        • 49% of the votes: Bush still 13% leading in Florida
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

          Comment


          • Cybershy, as a Dutch person, you don't understand Florida's geography. Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Broward counties will all go Kerry and they have very high populations. Florida is still too close to call.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

            Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Winston
              Boshko,

              No link, they mentioned it on their election program that is broadcast online at http://news.bbc.co.uk/
              I don't buy that, according to CNN no precincts from Hancock country have reported yet and that area (my home's) going to go heavily Kerry.
              Stop Quoting Ben

              Comment


              • ARKANSAS
                Kerry 51%
                Bush 49%

                (1% reporting)
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mrmitchell
                  ARKANSAS
                  Kerry 51%
                  Bush 49%

                  (1% reporting)
                  From that 1 percent, we can reasonably conclude Kerry will win, can't we?
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mrmitchell
                    ARKANSAS
                    Kerry 51%
                    Bush 49%

                    (1% reporting)
                    I might as well give up now.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                    Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jaguar
                      You're too late on that one. imacowmoo has been here for a while.
                      Well, that's the first time I've seen him, and I'm the only one who matters.

                      So nyah.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jaguar
                        Cybershy, as a Dutch person, you don't understand Florida's geography. Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Broward counties will all go Kerry and they have very high populations. Florida is still too close to call.
                        you'll most obviously be right that this huge 13% difference will not stand.
                        Though, at 50% of the votes counts, somethings must be clear though.....
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

                        Comment


                        • Well, that's the first time I've seen him, and I'm the only one who matters.

                          I've seen him before, n00b!
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CyberShy
                            Florida: Bush 56% Kerry 43% 41% counted.
                            Ohio: Bush 52% Kerry 48% 5% counted.
                            Pens: Bush: 29% Kerry 29% 3% counted

                            Florida is for Bush.
                            Ohio too early to call
                            Pens too early to call
                            You're making a major mistake.

                            You need to consider the exit polls.
                            Its Pens for Kerry
                            Ohio stil too early to call
                            Flordia too early to call

                            With Kerry having an over 2% lead in Florida exit polling, the current totaled votes are going to change substancially.

                            Comment


                            • Ohio: Bush 53% / 47%, after 7% counted
                              same story as with palm beach and Miami-Dale?
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

                              Comment


                              • It looks like Agathon will have his party after all
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X