Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nevada has been leaning bush in all the polls...
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

    "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Atahualpa
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

      Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Whatevah.
        This coming from a person who predicted a conservative majority in the Canadian elections
        Stop Quoting Ben

        Comment


        • ok, Bush is going to win.
          02.00 in the morning here. Still not ready to go to bed

          Go Bush!
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

          Comment


          • Go Bush!

            We need a separate gloating thread.

            Comment


            • This coming from a person who predicted a conservative majority in the Canadian elections
              Yeah, that was based on polls done before the elections.

              This is based on real actual voters.

              So the moral is clear. IF you want to be wrong, rely on the polls.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

              Comment


              • Silly conservatives
                Go Anyonebutbush!
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Atahualpa


                  Hawaii for Bush???
                  Hawaii is really really close this year. Cheney visited it a couple of days ago. There are a lot of military personnel there. Personally, I think it will still go Kerry, but the point is that even if I give Bush a lot of close races, he can't win without Florida.





                  A bunch more states have been called, but no surprises so far.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                  Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                  Comment


                  • Bush ahead in FL



                    Republican Bush
                    (Incumbent)
                    762,009 55% 0

                    Democratic Kerry
                    604,803 44% 0

                    Reform Nader
                    6,628 1% 0
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                    Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jaguar
                      Bush ahead in FL



                      Republican Bush
                      (Incumbent)
                      762,009 55% 0

                      Democratic Kerry
                      604,803 44% 0

                      Reform Nader
                      6,628 1% 0
                      Exit polling from CNN has Kerry with approximately a bit over 2% lead in Florida.

                      Comment


                      • Yes, Florida will be crucial. I think Bush will win it.

                        Comment


                        • Kerry pulls ahead in Ohio


                          Democratic Kerry
                          82,188 56% 0

                          Republican Bush
                          (Incumbent)
                          63,438 44% 0
                          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jaguar
                            Bush ahead in FL



                            Republican Bush
                            (Incumbent)
                            762,009 55% 0

                            Democratic Kerry
                            604,803 44% 0

                            Reform Nader
                            6,628 1% 0
                            Again, meaningless. None of those numbers are coming from the heavily-democratic south Florida.
                            Stop Quoting Ben

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by monkspider
                              Kerry pulls ahead in Ohio


                              Democratic Kerry
                              82,188 56% 0

                              Republican Bush
                              (Incumbent)
                              63,438 44% 0
                              That's just because the heavily-democratic Cuyahoga country has started sending in results.
                              Stop Quoting Ben

                              Comment


                              • Remember! Foreigners should make their vote not count as well! Vote in Apolytons worldwide electoral college http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=124678
                                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X