Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BBC calls Georgia, Kentucky, Indiana for Bush, Vermont for Kerry. How dull.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Boshko

      Bastards aren't giving me exit polls
      Why would they? Once burned twice shy.
      I make no bones about my moral support for [terrorist] organizations. - chegitz guevara
      For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for. –Senator Rubio

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DinoDoc
        Why would they? Once burned twice shy.
        CNN has some Virginia exit polls here:


        Surprisingly close.
        Stop Quoting Ben

        Comment


        • According to that poll - as a white churchgoing middle aged high income family man - I should be a Bush supporter
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

          Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

          Comment


          • Tales From The Front

            Walked two blocks to the local elementary school to cast my vote. There's a whole bunch of police cars and worried looking officials (from both parties) standing outside the school, and some inside. Something about a missing voting machine. The county election office called asking for vote totals on machine #1, machine #2, etc up through machine #12, all of which were dutifully reported. And the total for machine #13? What? We don't have a machine #13! Yes you do. Mild panic ensues. Turns out some bright light on the morning crew decided to number the machines 0-12 instead of 1-13. Looks like we have this under control if we just relax a little bit.
            Old posters never die.
            They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

            Comment


            • Reuters / BBC - Virginia is "too close to call"
              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

              Comment


              • Fox News:

                WV goes Bush.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                Comment


                • CBC projects the same here.

                  No fireworks as of yet.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                  Comment


                  • Ohio and NC are too close to call so far.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                    Comment


                    • He's only won states that he has to win so far.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                      Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                      Comment


                      • Bush has 54% so far in Virginia, but very few precincts are reporting.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                        Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                        Comment


                        • CNN is saying that Ohio and North Carolina are too close to call so far.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

                          Comment


                          • This is tedious. I'm going to take a book to the lav.
                            Only feebs vote.

                            Comment


                            • Ohio will be too close to call for quite some time. NC will eventually go Bush.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                              Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                              Comment


                              • Kerry has called Bush and conceded the election!!

                                What a quitter.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X