Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL United States Presidential Election Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bush wins. Please.....

    How can I start my **** America! party if Bush loses.

    C'mon you rednecks!!!!
    Only feebs vote.

    Comment


    • and the newest leaked exit poll results from Slate:

      Florida
      Kerry 51
      Bush 49

      Ohio
      Kerry 51
      Bush 49

      Michigan
      Kerry 52
      Bush 46
      Nader 1

      Pennsylvania
      Kerry 53
      Bush 46

      Iowa
      Kerry 50
      Bush 49

      Wisconsin
      Kerry 51
      Bush 48
      Nader 1

      Minnesota
      Kerry 52
      Bush 46
      Nader 2

      New Hampshire
      Kerry 54
      Bush 44
      Nader 1

      New Mexico
      Kerry 50
      Bush 48
      Nader 1

      Colorado
      Kerry 49
      Bush 50
      Nader 1

      Arkansas
      Kerry 45
      Bush 54
      Nader 1

      Missouri
      Kerry 47
      Bush 52

      New York
      Kerry 62
      Bush 36
      Nader 2

      Nevada
      Kerry 49
      Bush 48
      Nader 1

      New Jersey
      Kerry 54
      Bush 44
      Nader 1

      West Virginia
      Kerry 45
      Bush 54
      Nader 1
      Stop Quoting Ben

      Comment


      • I always thought bush would win, but frankly, i'm astonished that he has 57% of the votes...
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

        "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Agathon
          Bush wins. Please.....

          How can I start my **** America! party if Bush loses.

          C'mon you rednecks!!!!
          You could still **** nearly half of America...that's not so bad
          "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

          Comment


          • bush is ahead by 11% in florida with 25% of the precints reporting...
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

            "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kaak
              I always thought bush would win, but frankly, i'm astonished that he has 57% of the votes...
              Yeah! Clearly 4% of the vote being counted is enough to decide the entire nation. Tassagualkeria projects a Bush win!
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

              Comment


              • granted, but the 4% is mostly the northest. not the heartland, where he will carry all the states easily.
                "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

                "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

                Comment


                • Thus, we can reasonably assume the following election outcome:

                  KERRY: 3 Million
                  Bush: 117 Million

                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

                  Comment


                  • *yawn*
                    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

                    "I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

                    Comment


                    • rofl we're gonna need another thread!
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

                      Comment


                      • I'm sorry, you dispute these numbers? Your some sort of commie, aren't you?
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

                        Comment


                        • Again, meaningless. None of those numbers are coming from the heavily-democratic south Florida.
                          Central FL goes for Bush...


                          Numbers are Bush-55 Kerry-44, and they haven't changed for a while... doesn't look good for Kerry.

                          Comment


                          • It looks like Bush is going to lose PENNSYLVANIA. Its about a 7% lead for Kerry in exit polling.

                            Comment


                            • Exit polls
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

                              Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mordoch
                                It looks like Bush is going to lose PENNSYLVANIA. Its about a 7% lead for Kerry in exit polling.
                                http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pag.../epolls.0.html
                                Those aren't exit polls, those are precincts reporting. And a lot of those are coming from heavily-democratic Philly, so it means very very little.
                                Stop Quoting Ben

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X