Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Is it that you think it's okay to lie about Elok because he's insufficiently Christian? I'm honestly trying to figure out how you can justify your actions.
Leave a comment:
-
Why do you have such difficulty being honest? Please quote the post where Elok mentions aggravating people. For ****'s sake, you can't even remember what people posted ten minutes ago.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostWe could start with the fact that elok thinks loinburger is honest and never delibrately agravates people.
Leave a comment:
-
We could start with the fact that elok thinks loinburger is honest and never delibrately agravates people.
Leave a comment:
-
It's more likely that Christians are in the majority, but that a lot are not particularly vocal about their beliefs. True Christians are probably in a minority of one, though.
Leave a comment:
-
What minority are you talking about? Christians, but not including Elok for some reason? There are a lot of Christians on this site although I guess they're not the majority.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostOn apolyton I am. And if you hate minorities here you will hate them everywhere.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm beginning to notice a pattern here.
Kidicious: [something unbelievably offensive and/or stupid]
Apolyton Poster: That is unbelievably offensive and/or stupid
Kidicious: LOL
Leave a comment:
-
Then how can it be considered "hating on a minority" for me to call you a ****ing idiot? That's like saying that I'm hating on a minority by calling a Muslim a Muslim.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostYes I'm a member of the "****ing idiots."
That's rich coming from somebody who supported Jim Crow lawsAnd if you lived in the South in 1960 you would be calling black people ******s.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes I'm a member of the "****ing idiots." And if you lived in the South in 1960 you would be calling black people ******s.
Leave a comment:
-
What minority group are you a member of? If your answer is "Christians," then why is it that I don't hate on Elok or Jon Miller or Imran or many of the other Christians?Originally posted by Kidicious View PostOn apolyton I am. And if you hate minorities here you will hate them everywhere.
If instead you're a member of the "****ing idiots" minority group, then I'm guilty as charged.
Also, Ben Kenobi threatens people on Apolyton - does this mean that he threatens people everywhere?
Leave a comment:
-
Kidicious, if you have evidence of my hating on minorities, then by all means provide some evidence and maybe the mods will ban me. What do you have to lose?
Leave a comment:
-
On apolyton I am. And if you hate minorities here you will hate them everywhere.Originally posted by loinburger View PostYou're a member of a minority group?
Leave a comment:
-
You're a member of a minority group?Originally posted by Kidicious View PostPost #1569 among the other 95% of his posts.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: