Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Even for a dickgirl fanboy, he's not much for setting goals. I don't include whining that he's been threatened.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    I'm going to go ahead and ask the obvious question here: have you considered entering, or possibly founding, the exciting field of dickgirl anthropology, Loin?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Yet white penises were allowed? Is it just a size thing, or was there actual racism going on here?
    Anthropology-penises often get a pass, and anthropology-penises are rarely white (e.g. if a Saami went around with his dick hanging out then he'd quickly lose it to frostbite)

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Yet white penises were allowed? Is it just a size thing, or was there actual racism going on here?
    No pornography is allowed at all on that forum but 'BBC' is harder hitting. *rimshot*

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Forums mostly don't need moderators, especially not a place like this. The only places I've seen that needed moderators were forums where people liked to go into random threads and post pictures of Black penises.
    Yet white penises were allowed? Is it just a size thing, or was there actual racism going on here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    As much as I would like to give random bans for random periods of time I have restrained myself
    I'd beg to differ.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    I mean ideologically, so I think it fits.

    I was going to suggest we do that April 1, but then April 1 was past without me suggesting it.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I'm not really anarchist cop. As much as I would like to give random bans for random periods of time I have restrained myself.

    But it's an every day temptation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    Lazy cop, lazier cop?

    Lazy cop, imaginary cop?

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    right now it is lazy cop, anarchist cop

    JM
    (not sure who is who)
    They are both me?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Forums mostly don't need moderators, especially not a place like this. The only places I've seen that needed moderators were forums where people liked to go into random threads and post pictures of Black penises.
    So you're saying we need moderators here because of Asher's avatar?

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Forums mostly don't need moderators, especially not a place like this. The only places I've seen that needed moderators were forums where people liked to go into random threads and post pictures of Black penises.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied


    (don't tell anyone) but I kinda like the new moderation better

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X