Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    "Being delibrately dishonest" moron.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Is it that you think it's okay to lie about Elok because he's insufficiently Christian? I'm honestly trying to figure out how you can justify your actions.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    We could start with the fact that elok thinks loinburger is honest and never delibrately agravates people.
    Why do you have such difficulty being honest? Please quote the post where Elok mentions aggravating people. For ****'s sake, you can't even remember what people posted ten minutes ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    We could start with the fact that elok thinks loinburger is honest and never delibrately agravates people.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    It's more likely that Christians are in the majority, but that a lot are not particularly vocal about their beliefs. True Christians are probably in a minority of one, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    On apolyton I am. And if you hate minorities here you will hate them everywhere.
    What minority are you talking about? Christians, but not including Elok for some reason? There are a lot of Christians on this site although I guess they're not the majority.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    I'm beginning to notice a pattern here.

    Kidicious: [something unbelievably offensive and/or stupid]
    Apolyton Poster: That is unbelievably offensive and/or stupid
    Kidicious: LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Yes I'm a member of the "****ing idiots."
    Then how can it be considered "hating on a minority" for me to call you a ****ing idiot? That's like saying that I'm hating on a minority by calling a Muslim a Muslim.
    And if you lived in the South in 1960 you would be calling black people ******s.
    That's rich coming from somebody who supported Jim Crow laws

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Yes I'm a member of the "****ing idiots." And if you lived in the South in 1960 you would be calling black people ******s.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    On apolyton I am. And if you hate minorities here you will hate them everywhere.
    What minority group are you a member of? If your answer is "Christians," then why is it that I don't hate on Elok or Jon Miller or Imran or many of the other Christians?

    If instead you're a member of the "****ing idiots" minority group, then I'm guilty as charged.

    Also, Ben Kenobi threatens people on Apolyton - does this mean that he threatens people everywhere?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Kidicious, if you have evidence of my hating on minorities, then by all means provide some evidence and maybe the mods will ban me. What do you have to lose?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    You're a member of a minority group?
    On apolyton I am. And if you hate minorities here you will hate them everywhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Post #1569 among the other 95% of his posts.
    In what way did he hate on a minority in that post?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Post #1569 among the other 95% of his posts.
    You're a member of a minority group?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X