Originally posted by Elok
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
It's not torture if it's consensual.
How many times do I need to say this?
Leave a comment:
-
Actually, I thought DaShi is the one producing the torture porn? (If so he would probably understand his target market pretty well.)
Leave a comment:
-
I'm gonna have to ask you to back that up with statistics. Also, watch the torture porn yourself so as to have an informed opinion. Then we'll all block you for being the sort of sick bastard who watches torture porn, and declare the argument won.Originally posted by DaShi View PostPeople who aren't very bright often resort to violence and even prefer violence to solve their problems. That's why Saddam Hussein torture porn is so popular in the South.
Leave a comment:
-
People who aren't very bright often resort to violence and even prefer violence to solve their problems. That's why Saddam Hussein torture porn is so popular in the South.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, as evidenced in my signature. The feeding Christians to the lions came up there.Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostDifferent thread, oh Alzheimerous one?
Leave a comment:
-
Different thread, oh Alzheimerous one?Originally posted by loinburger View PostNo wonder you want to feed Christians to the lions.
I'm also trying but failing to determine the relevance of your post, and have concluded that it has none. "Posting dickgirls isn't the worst sin, so why did you ban loinburger???"
Leave a comment:
-
Cantankerous? I AM NOT cantankerous!
Besides which, this thread isn't about me. Stop talking about me!
Leave a comment:
-
I was supposed to gather from a random "what" that you were referring to a different thread?Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostWhen talking with you, yes. Kid wants to feed Christians to the lions is horse****.
Leave a comment:
-
Sloww is cantankerous but, at the very least, well-intentioned, sincere, and harmless.
Leave a comment:
-
When talking with you, yes. Kid wants to feed Christians to the lions is horse****.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: