Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaShi
    replied
    Your personal grudges don't make banning policy.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Oh, there are points. The first being that Ben's length of banning is overly zealous, as evidenced by the second point, he did no worse than me.
    The third point is that if his banning is tied to being a pain in the ass, there are much bigger pains in the ass that never even get reprimanded; or if they do, it has no effect.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    There was a point?
    yep. right there on the top of Kiddy's head.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    There was a point?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    You missed the point.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Protesting someone elses ban by saying you should be banned for longer is a strategy with certain flaws..

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Given that Ben got a ban for 6 months for "threatening" someone, I should get a year just over what I said about loinburger and Tupac. Maybe if I add MikeH to the list of fodder for my garbage disposal it will make the point.

    OK, Mike, you're on the list. Come here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    I was merely providing context for your growly bravado. It's a service I offer.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I know just as well as Ben where he lives. As in, I don't know.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    ...yes, I was aware of that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    ... and that it's just a joke referencing loin as garbage?

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Well, that and you don't know where either of them lives. Also, at present you're a gimp.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    The only thing that's buying loinburger time is that I'm still trying to figure out how to make you fit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    It was stupid when you first said it, so probably.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    loinburger is a sniveling wuss. If I could, I'd shove him down my garbage disposal.

    And thanks for the kind words. Old men appreciate kind words.
    I'm wondering if I should take back the "nice guy" compliment

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X