Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    You're worse than Ben.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    That's incorrect, there have been laws that stipulate that Christians be thrown to the lions. By your own admission, you would have followed these laws. Just like, by your own admission, you would have helped to enforce the Jim Crow laws.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    following the law /= throwing people to the lions

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Yes, that's why the brackets are there. Similar to how you've changed Dashi's quote in your signature (except you incorrectly used parentheses). What is the difference between a just law and an unjust law?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    You remove words and added some of your own ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    loinburger, I ignore your bull**** most of the time. That doesn't give you a lisence to lie about what I said.
    What is the difference between a just law and an unjust law?

    You said that "following the law" is Christian, full stop. I don't see how you can complain when I merely expand upon what you've said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    So if purposefully aggravating people = Bad M'kay, why do you keep defending Ben who said he was laughing his ass off at people being aggravated by his behavior?
    I'm not defending Ben. I'm saying he was treated unjustly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    loinburger, I ignore your bull**** most of the time. That doesn't give you a lisence to lie about what I said.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Don't you look at people's signitures?
    I asked you to explain the difference between a just law and an unjust law, but you couldn't. The conclusion is that you would have had no reason to oppose the illegality of Christianity in the time of the early Roman empire, nor would you have a reason to oppose the illegality of Christianity in a modern nation. If you can explain the difference between a just law an and unjust law, then go ahead and do so and I'll revise my signature accordingly.

    Even if he were honest, it wouldn't matter, purposefully aggravating is insidious regardless.
    Then why do you want Ben unbanned?

    Also, you aggravate me whenever you post something stupid. Stop being insidious.
    Last edited by loinburger; November 19, 2011, 13:30.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    So if purposefully aggravating people = Bad M'kay, why do you keep defending Ben who said he was laughing his ass off at people being aggravated by his behavior?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Loin deliberately aggravates people all the time. He is not, AFAICT, deliberately dishonest.
    Don't you look at people's signitures?

    Even if he were honest, it wouldn't matter, purposefully aggravating is insidious regardless.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    I'd ask Kidicious to point out examples of my being dishonest, but he has such a shaky grasp on reality that I would fully expect examples such as "loin says that 1+1=2"

    He has also consistently failed to understand that a lie requires intent

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Loin deliberately aggravates people all the time. He is not, AFAICT, deliberately dishonest.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    "Being delibrately dishonest" moron.
    What does this have to do with aggravating people? You, for example, are often aggravated by people telling the truth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Yes, by your standards. Most people on this site do not share such a standard, or at least I don't think so. I find a few people somewhat irksome (including--at times--DaShi), but nowhere near as offensive as BK. And I suspect most of the OT would agree with me on that, though they'd disagree on the list of who's irksome.
    Yes it's subjective. And you are clearly biased and prejudice.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X