Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • astrologix
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I expect that Solver deserves all the credit. If so... THANK YOU

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    All Hail Whoever Fixed the Forum!

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by Solver View Post
    Joke's on you Lori, I am an AI clone of the equally competent but more annoying 2008 Solver.
    Just spreading more annoyance thinner over a wider area doesn't make you less annoying

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    Joke's on you Lori, I am an AI clone of the equally competent but more annoying 2008 Solver.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    I don't think anyone can handle two Solvers

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Should we make an AI clone of you just in case this happens again?

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    Okay, glad it's working! Been 36+ hours and looks like everything is still fine, so enjoy

    Leave a comment:


  • astrologix
    replied
    Thank you so much, Solver

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I just appreciate that the site is back up...

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackCat
    replied
    Kind of irritating - when writing a comment it's totally blind

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Solver solved it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    Test test, this is on vbulletin 5.7.5 with PHP 8.3.

    Smileys

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X