Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
So sad that I even set up a proxy so that it would look like my DL's IP was located several states away. Oh what depths I will sink to.Originally posted by rah View PostAnd the worst thing was having to create a DL just so someone would converse with him about it. Really sad.
Leave a comment:
-
Thx lori for taking a stand against the proliferation of more dickgirl threads.
It's getting old, and was never funny to begin with.
And the worst thing was having to create a DL just so someone would converse with him about it. Really sad.
Leave a comment:
-
Just start a new thread in the OTF to talk about it. Then Lori will merge it with the closed one.
Leave a comment:
-
I agree with Asher. Some arguments call for censored words. That was certainly one of them.
Leave a comment:
-
I didn't say I was incorrect; I said my conduct was poor. My posts could have done with fewer asterisks.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: