Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    Why bother? We can just say we gave him admin access and he did something horrible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I think Asher should be given admin privileges and then be framed for something awful.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Don't worry, if traffic starts to slow we'll ban Asher for no reason and create a scandal to get people posting.
    It's worked for years, why stop now?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Nahhh... lightly moderated forums kill sites, or so I've been told
    Don't worry, if traffic starts to slow we'll ban Asher for no reason and create a scandal to get people posting.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    I know.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    I miss the old days when MtG was OT mod.
    You, are a bastard.

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    Originally posted by Ocktoepuss View Post
    Family friendly site, my inflamed hemorrhoidal butt.
    I know something which can help with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Nahhh... lightly moderated forums kill sites, or so I've been told

    Leave a comment:


  • bumfister
    replied
    This forum seems lightly moderated and that's a good thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Yeah, ban them all and let god sort them out.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    I miss the old days when MtG was OT mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Thanks, that confirmed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Not to mention dickgirlist against Slavs

    Leave a comment:


  • Ocktoepuss
    replied
    We've had a long and fruitful conversation about stuff via PM, since this place is racist against dickgirls.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Ah, I thought you were serious about the DL thing. I know where his IP is at because I had a beer with him two or three years ago in New York.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X