The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
My conduct near the end of this thread was not exactly mod-like. I should behave better, and will in the future. However, I maintain that zakubandit should get his ass back here.
That's why they need a spine.
My track record shows that I always endorsed less moderation, but never no moderation. (despite being accused of that on many occasions.)
My conduct near the end of this thread was not exactly mod-like. I should behave better, and will in the future. However, I maintain that zakubandit should get his ass back here.
Leave a comment: