Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ocktoepuss
    replied
    Hey Lori, maybe I can help you differentiate us. I'm the one with the Heinz Doofenschmirtz avatar, and Loin is the puking rainbow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raijer
    replied
    Wow. What an utterly humorless lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Arbitrary bannings are the best kind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    You two may not be DLs, but if you don't start to differentiate yourselves from each other, I'm going to get all physicalist on you guys and just pretend you're DLs.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    That was foolish, all you accomplished was that he now focuses his attention here rather than splitting it between Poly and the panda forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    That reminds me, Ben Kenobi is also my DL. I'd rather keep this account, so please delete the Ben Kenobi account.
    This ploy actually worked at WePlayCiv

    Leave a comment:


  • Ocktoepuss
    replied
    I like how everything thinks you're clever enough to be posting this quickly and with such biting wit to boot.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    But apparently I never lie about who my DLs are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    That reminds me, Ben Kenobi is also my DL. I'd rather keep this account, so please delete the Ben Kenobi account.
    We've tried that already. Didn't work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ocktoepuss
    replied
    BTW, what's a proxy? Is that like when you dickgirl someone by remote control?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ocktoepuss
    replied
    He doesn't need an excuse to ban me. If he feels like it, he can. That's what it sez in teh forum rulez0rz.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    That reminds me, Ben Kenobi is also my DL. I'd rather keep this account, so please delete the Ben Kenobi account.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    But I said I was using a proxy! And he wants an excuse to ban you! QED!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ocktoepuss
    replied
    Jesus Tapdancing Christ. Look at my IP address, and then look at loinburger's.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied


    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're joking.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X