Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asher
    replied
    I should take that back. My assertion that NFL players are sissies AND neanderthals has picked up some people and taken them for a ride. Maybe it is hard to tell for some.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Too be honest, I don't have issues seeing schticks from truth in posters who frequently engage in both.

    loin's schticks are patently absurd and ridiculously silly. His claim about his grandfather, in a remembrance day/veteran's day thread, was neither.

    Any truly intelligent discerning person should've been able to tell the two apart. Viewing the thread and looking at individual responses from every person will show that.

    I'll frequently engage in silliness as well, such as my thread on the Chicago massive shootout. But does that mean people can't tell if I'm serious when I post about AMD getting 1.25 billion from Intel? Does it truly confuse people?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Would it be appropriate to immediately call that person a lying ***** and continue to insult them after they protested that they were telling the truth, both on the public forums and via PM?

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    It's not idiotic to be uncertain where the farce ends and the real person starts.

    Would it be moronic to be sceptical when someone's brother posts that a regular has died?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    As I said in the other thread, only a moron would think that somebody would jokingly say "oh hey my grandfather was death-marched here's his account of events." Only a blithering idiot would continue to think I was joking after reacting as I did to rah's malicious posts. Not even rah thought I was joking - he thought I was lying (or he thought I was telling the truth) and decided to act like an *******. If you people are too ****ing stupid to understand the difference between a dickgirl and a death-march then it's nothing but dickgirls from here on out.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    It's nothing but dickgirls from here on out, folks.

    Did it occur to you that past posting habits like dickgirls, buttnuggets, flatuli, etc would be why it is difficult for people to read when you are being serious?

    If most everything else is put on, how is someone like Lori to know when it isn't part of whatever game you may be playing at the time?

    How do we know that this issue isn't just another game?

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    It's nothing but dickgirls from here on out, folks.


    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Jim Mora! JIM MORA!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Get him wound up? Get HIM wound up?
    You kind of sound like Jim Mora talking about playoffs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fve Crathva
    replied
    Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    I agree with Asher's final solution.


    SP

    Leave a comment:


  • Fve Crathva
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I'll be 2 for 2 when it happens.
    You are like Hitler, but on the side of justice.

    SP

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I don't see why some people hassle Ben so much, get him wound up. He's never bothered me at all. I can't think of one time.
    Get him wound up? Get HIM wound up?

    If you've ever actually gotten into an argument with the guy, you'd get wound up. When he's not espousing bigoted beliefs, he's slandering people, misrepresenting what people are saying, and disrespecting them by ignoring their posts and inserting nonsense instead.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
    Like the fall of the Weimar Republic, this forum is quickly becoming SidGames.

    SP
    I'll be 2 for 2 when it happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fve Crathva
    replied
    Like the fall of the Weimar Republic, this forum is quickly becoming SidGames.

    SP

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I don't see why some people hassle Ben so much, get him wound up. He's never bothered me at all. I can't think of one time.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X