Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • loinburger
    replied
    Are you saying that a reasonable observer still questions whether I was telling the truth WRT my grandfather being on the death march and having his account put online by my aunt?

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    A reasonable observer may question the truthiness of your commentary on commentary.

    /commentary on commentary of commentary

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    It dismays me that even when I have so obviously been telling the truth this entire time you continue to believe that I am lying (i.e. feigning anger). You are a hopeless case.

    /commentary on commentary

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    I do think rah was overly harsh and quick on the draw.

    He apologised.

    I saw Lori being his usual, casual self although he said something you took offence to.

    He apologised.

    I have not seen you acknowledge that they have admitted they were wrong. I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish, other than playing some sort of game with forum power figures from the past and present.

    /comment on forum drama

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Then please label your commentary as such. Don't waste my time with questions when you don't care what my answers will be. If my anger is a farce as you believe then my answers are irrelevant.

    If on the other hand you're trying to bait me then I've had quite enough of that already this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    See, now there's a much better course of action. If you believe that rah and Lori's actions were appropriate then by all means emulate them.

    I xposted.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Then there are several courses of action that are more appropriate than the one you are taking.

    I'm firmly placed in my seat in the upper balcony, providing commentary.


    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    Go suck a syphilitic cyst, dorkknoffer.
    See, now there's a much better course of action. If you believe that rah and Lori's actions were appropriate then by all means emulate them.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    Mind your own ****ing business, NYE.
    Go suck a syphilitic cyst, dorkknoffer.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    Actually, I'm thinking this is yet more farce.
    Then there are several courses of action that are more appropriate than the one you are taking.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    Mind your own ****ing business, NYE.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Actually, I'm thinking this is yet more farce. It's business of mine since you've decided to make it into a forum drama.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    You've received apologies from both rah and Lori.

    Have you acknowledged them?
    I don't see how that is any business of yours. Whether I'm still angry or not should have no bearing whatsoever on your assessment of whether rah's and Lori's actions were appropriate or inappropriate. I can tell you right now that if you're tying to convince me that their actions were appropriate or even defensible ("you do make an awful lot of posts about dickgirls, so it is perfectly reasonable to insult you and call you a liar when you post about something completely unrelated and likely of a personal and sensitive nature...") then you won't accomplish anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I should take that back. My assertion that NFL players are sissies AND neanderthals has picked up some people and taken them for a ride. Maybe it is hard to tell for some.

    Yes, it can be tough sometimes.

    I see a lot of feigned seriousness and offence taken as well (not speaking of you).

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Would it be appropriate to immediately call that person a lying ***** and continue to insult them after they protested that they were telling the truth, both on the public forums and via PM?

    You've received apologies from both rah and Lori.

    Have you acknowledged them?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X