Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C0ckney
    replied
    seems to be a bug which only affects you mike

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    No idea.

    there seems to be a bug where sometimes threads get closed when we post in them. I've re-opened it

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Women aren't allowed in the OT.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Why was the "British women so upstanding" thread closed?
    :curious:

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by Zevico View Post
    I'm leaving.
    Forever? Or only forever(timelimited)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    You need to make your own thread though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zevico
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    When people make "I'm leaving" threads, can we delete their accounts?
    I'm leaving.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    When people make "I'm leaving" threads, can we delete their accounts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    The Lancer troll has returned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lancer
    replied
    Once the last of people who want to discuss stuff leave and all that's left are the people like you MikeH, the people who mock, who live for a bit of trolling humor, will be all that's left. Then, with nobody left to insult the trolls will go and you will have presided over the death of a fine old Civ site. That means nothing to you I'm sure. To me it means a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Please lead by example.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lancer
    replied
    Vote with your feet.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post
    care to elaborate on my pic being deleted, funko? i'm not upset, but there have been far more risqué pictures in that thread that didn't get edited.
    I think it's a very fine line with that thread, I thought that one just crossed it... it was borderline though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Oh, I know it was a disaster. I had built up so much anticipation and then have dropped the ball by not updating lately. It may be some months more before I can get back on the horse as they say. I know it must be very difficult for my fan-base... so I have set up a twitter channel that can hold you over till then hopefully!

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Just ignore them all. Poly disaster threads
    Says the man who published his journal here. Now if that wasn't the story of a disaster, I don't know what is.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X