Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • germanos
    replied
    I must say I don't like thread titles that mock/exclude posters. There used to be a policy against that. Is that now officially gone?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I love the wonderful moderators and fully agree with how I was censored. Long live the King!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    That's going too far!

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    *CENSORED!*
    Last edited by MikeH; March 2, 2011, 13:05. Reason: DaShi said "I'm just glad that the mods here respect our freedom of speech. :b:" I didn't think it was appropriate.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    A dom mod? I took that to be the norm.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Dom is just a backwards Mod.

    You can do your own punchlines.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    You can't reference a Dom here. It starts all kinds of problems.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    I thought it was a whorehouse.

    MikeH in fishnets?

    Jon Miller the Dom?

    I don't know if that works for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    I thought it was a whorehouse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Lancer View Post
    Just curious, the purpose of the moderators under the current ownership is to...what?
    Ensure people are not recruited to join communes in the Philippines.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Enforce the rules.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lancer
    replied
    Just curious, the purpose of the moderators under the current ownership is to...what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    This is a serious thread dedicated to non-existent activities

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Can you lot have your kindergarten level argument in another thread please?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X