Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    I think in the Admin control panel we could merge them into one user. That'd be fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    But the Asher account has so many more posts than the BK account?

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I take exception to your categorization of Ben as a person.
    Well I prefer this account to the Asher one. Mods, you can close 'er up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Agent Sox
    replied
    I guess that's a no then haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    You're not the first person to ask that question.

    Leave a comment:


  • Agent Sox
    replied
    Is Ben a bot?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    I'm glad he wanted to come back. Poly desperately needs people not a carbon copy of the 53 others.
    I take exception to your categorization of Ben as a person.
    Last edited by Asher; February 16, 2011, 02:26. Reason: Removed pictures of a pale white 20something performing fellatio on a priest. It might upset our Filipino community.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I'm glad he wanted to come back. Poly desperately needs people not a carbon copy of the 53 others.!
    Thanks, although I never said I was upset with Poly!

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    But there are only 54 posters!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Then you're obviously not among the 53 others.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I'm a silicon copy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I'm glad he wanted to come back. Poly desperately needs people not a carbon copy of the 53 others.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    We need it because Ben is posting again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post
    if i remember correctly, the 500 posts/thread was enacted for software issues? something to do with the long threads doing scandalous things to the database. though, it serves the database just as well, the damn thing dresses so trampy.
    It used to be a problem with more ancient versions of vBulletin.
    It's not needed for our current version anymore.

    People can always start new versions of a thread or spin-offs.
    I don't see a reason to force threads to be closed after a # of posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    trying to stifle free speech

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X