Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Considering it was just a private chat between you and Kuci, who cares about the title being uninformative?
Leave a comment:
-
BTW, if I real mod would change back the thread title in question I would appreciate it. It is uninformative as currently structured. Thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
Q: Is it appropriate for mods to use their admin powers to mess with srs threads started by users because they are incapable of coherently defending themselves with their words?
A: Only at Poly!
Leave a comment:
-
If I were a cultureless barbarian, I wouldn't be fine with that.Originally posted by MikeH View PostSaying Australians are cultureless barbarians is fine.
Leave a comment:
-
Are we finally taking a hard line on Vince Vaughn? Because if so, I approve.
Leave a comment:
-
Aborigines, I guess, could be their own race.Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Postare australians a race?
There are only 3 races, right? caucasian, black and asian.
Some think that muslims are a race, that's always funny
Leave a comment:
-
are australians a race?
There are only 3 races, right? caucasian, black and asian.
Some think that muslims are a race, that's always funny
Leave a comment:
-
I hadn't seen what the link was to in that planet of the apes thread.
Was brought to my attention. I don't think that kind of racism is acceptable.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: