Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robert
    replied
    It's getting pretty terrible lately indeed.
    It's a bit stupid as well since these bots aren't even able to post links, but apparently they're not even aware of that.

    I'll see if I can update the anti-bot system.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Seriously, is the civilized world of Poly completely helpless against the ongoing Bot-barbarism??? Isn't there something that can be done against it, like nuking bot-harboring countries from orbit or somesuch???

    Bots

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Mandatory whinge about a mod accidently closing a thread (this time Alpert's).

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Shame. Then I need not make popcorn.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Yes, deleted. I meant deleted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I see no new closed thread. Did you delete them too?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    After multiple complaints over the weekend I've closed a load of Docfeelgood's quasi-racist threads, most of which were borderline but there were a lot of them and I don't think any thread will be missed.

    Also sent him a warning saying that if he keeps it up we'll have to ban him.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I banned him for 36 seconds last week. True story.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Speaking of banning,

    It's been a couple of years since Asher was last banned. Could a mod please ban him for old time's sake.

    kthnxbye.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    And then banned him?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    If I were still a mod, I would have encouraged KH to insult me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I just bought a muslim hitler pen from his website for 283,20 TL... I hope that isn't a lot because I'm on a tight budget.
    Last edited by Aeson; April 27, 2011, 00:04.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    What is Hismetleri? It sounds like some sort of Islamic Hitler to me. Nazi terrorist bots

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    About what I expected.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X