Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaShi
    replied
    You trashed that thread as well. Just delete all of Ben's posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I second it. I made another thread where people who hate 9-11 can post all they like in it. Just delete everything that isn't a RIP or concerning 9-11. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Nonsense. That's what I mourn for on 9/11. America's response to 9/11 caused more Americans to die than the terrorist attack itself, greatly increased our national debt, was a significant factor in the divisive politics that plague us today, has allowed the event to become a bludgeon for anyone to force their myopic beliefs on others, and created a culture of fear rather than one of strength, perseverance, and the defense of liberty. These are the things America has lost that I weep for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donegeal
    replied
    Post it in another thread. No need for anything like that in a memorial thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    What's wrong with this comment?

    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    The greater tragedy of 9/11 was not the airplane attacks, but America's response to them. We are still paying for them with our prosperity and blood.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donegeal
    replied
    Can someone delete DaShi inflamatory comment from the 9/11 memorial thread?

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Yeah, that struck me as racist hate and I'm happy to see it gone

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    He posted a thread claiming to be Planet of the Apes outtake featuring black people fighting, then described them as animals.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Bah, I miss all the fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Yeah, that one was pretty despicable. I liked it

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Discussing what further action to take.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Deleted another racist thread from Docfeelgood.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Serious thread is dead serious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    hi
    this is serious thread
    Yes. It says "serious" in the thread title.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    hi
    this is serious thread

    [forrealdawg]
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X