Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaShi
    replied
    Stop stalking me!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
    Just curious, are personal attacks now allowed under the new Poly regime?

    If so, how far can one insult before getting banned?

    Thanks

    Gramps
    They don't care. Watch KH, DaShi, Drake, MOBIUS and all the other little children.
    Poly is so desperate to exist that the bulk of the space in OT is now insults of people and other sites.
    I've seen some of your latest posts. Don't worry, you'll fit in fine with the new structure.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Personal attacks are now required. You can be banned for not attacking someone, you old fartknockerlickerbender.

    Leave a comment:


  • Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Just curious, are personal attacks now allowed under the new Poly regime?

    If so, how far can one insult before getting banned?

    Thanks

    Gramps

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    You're an infrequent poster playing a role?

    Joncha?

    Leave a comment:


  • bc1871
    replied
    Just for clarification and contrary to what Asher might believe, I am not a troll nor am I one of the frequent posters playing a role.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dinner
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    yeah i must say this latest crop of dls are very low rent.
    Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    Hitro is real, I don't know who's behind the others. We're just waiting for SP to fix the server.
    Yep, they were all real and they were all refugees from another site who's server was being worked on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied
    ****ing awesome Pekka

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Supercitizen 1, Cancer 0. Bravo!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Way to go Pekka. Happy for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    ****in' A, Supercitizen!

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Fantastic news, Pekka

    Can a mod move the post to the other thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    GREAT TO HEAR. But post it in the other thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Pekka
    replied
    so what am I Currnelty doing? Killing time in my private rooom with my superfast visitor WLAMN and my frree healhcare. What else? Opertaionj 100 % Success. Tunrns out the twp surgeons have been devlopinn this tool for for separatin tissue when it's not capsulizer or can bve well enough visuliazed. They had this pen that basicayll scanned it intgrated to the earlier bvrain scan data, an dthey just bunrned all the b adstudd out., and not any of the normal stuff. You can' teven buy this with money now, so I'äm super luckyt I was rushed into THIS hopsital that spexcializes in frontier neurosurgery.

    I have a huge scar in my head, a huge lust for life, tons of new xbvox games, amd guys, I was very very luckty even when I ws at hand od some super proes... Still lucky to be here today. It wa scary as hell. Now it's all bonus time.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    .
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I've deleted and banned some users as spam, I'll do more as and when I see them.
    ur doin it wrong

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X