Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I've deleted and banned some users as spam, I'll do more as and when I see them.
Leave a comment:
-
Gee... the typical children creating a bunch of DL's... what a surprise. You would think that adults would have something better to do... but NOOOOOOO... just a bunch of children. Thank God my own children act better than the spoiled little brats that post here.
Leave a comment:
-
Hose head = derogatory slang for a Canadian. Drake ain't a Canuk. (trust me, we want him about as much as we want Ben).Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostEnjoy KH, Drake and all the DL's running the place. You bunch of ****ing hose heads.
Find another slag term Yankee.
Leave a comment:
-
Oh, sweetheart. You're just mad that you're not man enough to stand up to me.Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostEnjoy KH, Drake and all the DL's running the place. You bunch of ****ing hose heads.
Leave a comment:
-
Only for 24 hoursOriginally posted by HTR PLS KY EQS FNI bet you can be banned for stunts like that.
Leave a comment:
-
Enjoy KH, Drake and all the DL's running the place. You bunch of ****ing hose heads.
Leave a comment:
-
Hitro is real, I don't know who's behind the others. We're just waiting for SP to fix the server.Originally posted by Elok View PostYay, first 2010 post in this thread. My input: it seems that Asher/Loin/somebody else (any or all) has made a new year's resolution to flood the forum with crummy DL imitations of Wiglaf. We don't need a Smirnov whatever or a Hitro or a USA #1. I say expunge the vermin.
Leave a comment:
-
Yay, first 2010 post in this thread. My input: it seems that Asher/Loin/somebody else (any or all) has made a new year's resolution to flood the forum with crummy DL imitations of Wiglaf. We don't need a Smirnov whatever or a Hitro or a USA #1. I say expunge the vermin.
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry, weirdest thing, there was a bright flash and a deafening sound.
Luckily, the local ER has Wi-Fi.
Also:
Panda.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: