Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    Retarded.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Considering this is supposed to be a discussion forum, I'm thinking about punishing posters for making logical fallacies. How's that sound to everybody?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    Why hasn't MikeH banned himself yet?
    Own Goal. I'm too lazy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    What?!?
    Shocking, I know.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    What?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    To be fair, most of those "nice things" were veiled insults.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Alzheimer's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fve Crathva
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I dare you to find one nice thing I've said about someone here.
    http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166890

    SP

    Leave a comment:


  • Dinner
    replied
    Why hasn't MikeH banned himself yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
    Loinburger for OT mod.
    I'm not sure if Poly is at the point yet where the only way to save it is to burn it to the ground.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    It's just a joke. Where's your sense of humor?
    It was scary. I don't scare easily and it scared me badly. More after it was done and I had chance to realize. Sorry. Just a little sensitive on it.
    All is well.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Oh Sloww, you silly guy. Go have a heart attack.

    Pure class.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    It's just a joke. Where's your sense of humor?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    You're not on Ignore, and I can't believe you said that to me. I really can't.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X