Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lorizael
    replied
    Yeah. He didn't exactly wait for me to discuss this with him and instead posted the thread again. Seems kind of a silly thing to want to get banned for. *shrug*

    Leave a comment:


  • Felch
    replied
    So I see Lori responding to this about five minutes later in the closed thread. Was Wezil banned?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Where are your balls Lori? Ban me for my most offensive thread already.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    You need to restore the thread or else ban me because I will repost it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    I want my thread back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    I made no mention of any individual poster. It was a general question.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    WTF Lori!?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Theben
    replied
    exo-posto

    Leave a comment:


  • Theben
    replied
    That's how terrorists think.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Ben isn't even Catholic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I've never been treated like you are. Which might be an indication that something is wrong on your side too?
    I could be more conciliatory, but I'd suggest that on issues near and dear to Apolyton you are rather quiet. I don't believe they care too much about the sacraments of confession and the eucharist for that matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Nikolai

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    To be fair Ben, I agree on much you say on the religious plane, although I disagree on your way to express them from time to time. It's their lives and not mine or yours, etc. But while many here might dislike my views, I've never been treated like you are. Which might be an indication that something is wrong on your side too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    I was just joking about Florida. I'm serious about Texas.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    As long as we start with Texas and Florida, I'm game.
    I know, you're just joking and I take remarks like this too hard.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X