Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Actually, you two were banned for the same length of time. But Sloww and I managed to come to an arrangement I thought fair, whereas you and I were unable to do so.
-
Yes, Sloww goes on a tirade against Imran (the target of his later death threat "joke") in my thread and I end up being banned for longer because I "created forum drama" or some such nonsense. You're really showing the right people who's boss.
Leave a comment:
-
Considering that I've reprimanded and banned him more than once, I'm not inclined to believe your assessment is accurate.
Leave a comment:
-
I interpreted Sloww's comments as being in jest
Of course you did. God knows you won't hold Sloww to the same standard you have for everyone else. I guess I should consider myself lucky that you didn't ban me again for Sloww's latest outburst.
Leave a comment:
-
I think it would be funnier to lovingly sodomize him with a curling iron.
Leave a comment:
-
I think it would be funny to violently sodomize Ben with a curling iron.
LOL.
Leave a comment:
-
As far as I'm concerned, yes, we should be able to joke about more or less anything. Yes, every once in awhile that line is crossed, and something that was merely humorous can be personal and mean, and we don't want that to happen. But it is, of course, subjective.Originally posted by DaShi View PostOh good, so we can joke about such things.
Leave a comment:
-
My comments are always mean-spirited and negative and I never get banned.
Leave a comment:
-
I interpreted Sloww's comments as being in jest and MRT144's, while not being any sort of call to action or whatever, as mean-spirited and negative.
Leave a comment:
-
So are we allowed to make comments about how people should be killed or not? Because MRT114 did it regarding Ben and got a ban, but Sloww did it regarding Imran and no action was taken despite a mod posting in thread and the event specifically called out. Is it just that Ben gets special treatment here?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: