Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zoetstofzoetje
    replied
    opinions are opinions. but discussing anything with you is like talking to a wall, and listening to a gramophone recording stuck in a groove. i can understand that people get tired of you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    What a joke... maybe you should apologize to all the people you have offended here before demanding an apology from somebody else.
    You are the absolute worst example of a christian on this site.
    Most are offended because I post stuff that they personally disagree with. I'm not going to apologize for posting stuff they don't like. You, I believe I apologized quite some time before.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    What a joke... maybe you should apologize to all the people you have offended here before demanding an apology from somebody else.
    You are the absolute worst example of a christian on this site.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    cold day at Poly before I apolgise for offending Ben.
    Well then. I guess we have our answer.

    The sad part is it doesn't even merit space on my sig.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Some people just don't listen/get it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Yes, 4 months later.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    If a user is banned from a forum, and he's not there to notice, does he make a sound?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    That I can agree with but it will be a cold day at Poly before I apolgise for offending Ben.

    Karma.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    As a mostly disinterested observer, I will say that the term kiddy fiddler (and other related terms) is so malignant in and of itself that asking someone in public if he is one constitutes an insult.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    They didn't inform you? Odd. That bites. I thought for sure they would have done so.
    It was a Lancer operation. That explains lots.

    Are you going to apologize for calling me a kiddy fiddler?
    I didn't call you one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    In this thread I started off saying I didn't think Wezil had anything worth complaining about and I wasn't really interested in it, and that potentially his response was more serious than whatever you may or may not have done.

    But now you've managed to really annoy me, again. And I've been forced into reading another thread full of your homophobic posts. Your better course of action would have been just to not say anything when I was supporting you at the beginning.
    Was Wezil who raised the complaint, not me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Ben, I will apologise for accusing you of lying (in this case). It would seem I was banned for one week after I left the site by my good buddy Lancer. I was unaware of this discipline as no one deemed it necessary to actually inform the person being banned and I hadn't returned to the site until you made the claim. When I returned all was fine with my posting privileges and I had no unread messages in the mailbox. I can't blame you for their ****ups.
    They didn't inform you? Odd. That bites. I thought for sure they would have done so.

    Are you going to apologize for calling me a kiddy fiddler?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    A Poly issue... resolved?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Mike,

    I will offer a sincere apology to you. I realise getting dragged into Ben **** is troubling (hence my original concerns over what was to me an unfounded claim).

    The roots of the misunderstanding rest with a site (WPC) that can't even ban people properly.

    I'm sorry.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X