Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lorizael
    replied
    As do I.

    x-post

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    I am not interested in policing to make sure nothing racist is posted. And I try not to read DFG posts.

    On the other hand, Apolyton is not a racist friendly site.

    DFG, this is a warning to you.

    JM
    jon, I beg your pardon, I've done nothing racist.


    If YOUR going to give warnings...then why not to these other racist?

    You really should read the posts.



    So, the only way to get your attention is to snivel , cry and flood you with PM's?
    Oh man! At least Ming was fair when he was moderator.
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 9, 2012, 16:24.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Definitely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    I still think DFG is over the line here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Mods should monitor posters who receive complaints either in this thread or via the report button. Other than spambots, the only posters who are consistently mentioned via the report button are those that respond to BK.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    That's not a reasonable workload for somebody who isn't even getting paid for this ****

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    They should try to read the most possible. Each have a set amount of subforums to see to. The OT, being big, has several of them, hopefully distributed around the time zones. If not, the owners have done a poor job. Which wouldn't be too surprising, to be honest. A moderator needs not read all posts, no one can, but he should not deliberately NOT read some posters' posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    I disagree - being a moderator shouldn't be a punishment duty, which is what it would be if they had to read every post on the site

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Mods not bothering to read the posts they're supposed to moderate. No wonder this site is going downhill.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    I am not interested in policing to make sure nothing racist is posted. And I try not to read DFG posts.

    On the other hand, Apolyton is not a racist friendly site.

    DFG, this is a warning to you.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Another thread in which DFG was openly racist. Why hasn't he been banned again yet?
    OT mods enjoy the trappings of power and not the exercise of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Another thread in which DFG was openly racist. Why hasn't he been banned again yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Ahhh.

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    It's a reference to this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Is that a pop culture reference?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X