Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    I bragged about everyone I banned while moderator ...

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    So that just leaves Plomp, who didn't even say a thing about it. You're imagining things.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I never saw JM brag about it. This is looking like more slander from you.
    Who said it was JM?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I never saw JM brag about it. This is looking like more slander from you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Who did that?
    Oh, if he's reading this - he knows who he is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    Doc would probably have a pretty good time there. I believe it's multi-cultural.


    I don't have a problem with any culture. I's the turds who can't act civilized and behave themselves that I have a problem with.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Yes, he was fair. He banned me several times, but each time I really deserved it. Now, Michael banned me a couple of times and I disagreed, and Dan banned me once and I still disagree; but Ming was a straight shooter and he generally warned a person. His attitude was "These are the rules. If you don't like it, kick rocks." How can one complain, when it's laid out so plainly?



    What I like about Ming as mod was he aloud me to plead my case. He would go back and look at the post to see if the complaining person was being truthful or just a sniveling, constant complainer.

    To be honest, I really don't have much to complain about Jon, Mike and the other mods.
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 12, 2012, 15:57.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Who did that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    The problem was that the rules were crap.
    Better than having moderators who brag about banning posters that they don't like.

    Ming, tough but fair. I wish he were moderating again.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    The problem was that the rules were crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Yes, he was fair. He banned me several times, but each time I really deserved it. Now, Michael banned me a couple of times and I disagreed, and Dan banned me once and I still disagree; but Ming was a straight shooter and he generally warned a person. His attitude was "These are the rules. If you don't like it, kick rocks." How can one complain, when it's laid out so plainly?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Ming was fair?
    Absolutely he was.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    "Ah, your mother was a lizard." ~ A Brownie, in Willow.
    "your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Doc would probably have a pretty good time there. I believe it's multi-cultural.
    Last edited by Alexander's Horse; October 11, 2012, 00:44.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Mingapulco must be pretty quiet these days

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X