Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I don't even know what you wrote doc, I jumped in anyway, just like the old days

    Anyone remember the "I congratulate Joe for his efforts" thread? now that was toxic racism, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    You can't because you won't.
    Hurts too much to get out?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ogie Oglethorpe
    replied
    Kuci does it all the time
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    That's not a very nice thing to say about your brother...
    Correction, half brother.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I can't they're all too busy working.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    He's a former white, male nurse who somehow managed to get laid off during a nursing shortage.
    Nursing shortage overall is a myth. It's not that there is enough nurses, it how many nurses will a corporation hire? It's all about money. The corporations want the least amount of nurses to take care of the most amount of patients. The only shortage I have seen is in administration.
    Don't believe me go talk to the nurses at your local hospital.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    He's a former white, male nurse who somehow managed to get laid off during a nursing shortage.
    Former white? What colour is he now?

    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I banned BK, I suspect I didn't gloat and it's another lie from him but if I did, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done.
    You're only human.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I banned BK, I suspect I didn't gloat and it's another lie from him but if I did, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    He's a former white, male nurse who somehow managed to get laid off during a nursing shortage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    I always thought DFG was black

    Many don't know that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    So you refer to them by their racial characteristics?

    Why would you want to plead your case? So that you can lie?
    People are black, some are white, some are brown and etc.,etc.
    And yes, some do act differently.

    Does this fact scare you Kidicious? Why would you want to hide this?

    I don't intentionally lie to deceive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    hey doc, I know, luv u brother
    back at ya bro

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I always thought DFG was black

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    I don't have a problem with any culture. I's the turds who can't act civilized and behave themselves that I have a problem with.
    So you refer to them by their racial characteristics?

    Why would you want to plead your case? So that you can lie?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    hey doc, I know, luv u brother

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    You should. It's one of the perks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X