Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Colon™
    replied
    I want to get a notification when someone thanks me for a post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I never knew Ming and Rah had a stake in the Dan Q regime

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Can we please ban all the spammers who are ruining JM's "[Serious] Counting" thread? Some of us are actually trying to stay on topic, which is expected in a [serious] thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    We should just get on with it and transform the site into a full-fledged Dead Pool.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied
    Can I get mod powers to clean this **** hole up please?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Well, that makes two of us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skanky Burns
    replied
    Links or it didn't happen.

    I realise that linking will likely jeopardize Sava's posting ability in the meantime, but that is a sacrafice I am willing to make.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    You haven't found those porn links Sava posted yet

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    HARD WORK????????
    Sometimes not banning people can be extremely hard work.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Uhhhhhh.... Interesting spin on reality

    DanQ sold the site to CyberShy. Rah and I were not majority partners and had very little say in the matter
    We appreciate all the hard work Robert has done to keep our favorite Civ site going.

    I'm sorry, my memory failed me. I thought Dan sold to you and rah, and you then sold to Robert.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    HARD WORK????????

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Yes, I appreciate it

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    And you appreciate the hard work of the new OT moderation team too. RIGHT?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    Ming and rah sold the site to CyberShy (Robert Plomp).
    Uhhhhhh.... Interesting spin on reality

    DanQ sold the site to CyberShy. Rah and I were not majority partners and had very little say in the matter
    We appreciate all the hard work Robert has done to keep our favorite Civ site going.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I don't know what you are talking about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    they just give people Rick Astley links...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X