I don't think moderating DLs is interesting or worth doing.
JM
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Cracker is a slur against white people. It's equivalent to the n-word. I read that as rather racist myself, it is at best implying that Obama/black people in general don't care about white people.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm not sure what 'death crackers' exactly means.
Does this not only imply that Obama is a racist?
And for the record, hatefull implications about groups of people defined by sexual orientation, race, etc., are not acceptable either.
Leave a comment:
-
Don't bother. Racism is implied by this statement, but it is not actually spelt out so it actually doesn't count.Originally posted by gribbler View Post
Leave a comment:
-
Does anyone else find this comment racist?
http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost....29&postcount=5
Originally posted by Ben KenobiHey this is the age of Obama. Do you think he cares about the constitution? It was written by dead crackers.
Leave a comment:
-
Another unsound comment of our resident racist.Originally posted by Heraclitus View PostThe link between IQ and theism is not nesecarily universal.
Example: South Korean Theistic Christians have a higher IQ than South Korean "Atheist" Buddhists.
1) I said religion, not theism.
2) As an aside, an irrelevant comment though, many Buddhists basically treat Buddha as a god.
3) A local exception to a trend does not disprove the general correlation between IQ and atheism.
4) You have a history of making doubtful claims, so I'm not sure if I can even trust your assertion that South-Korean Christians have a higher IQ.
5) Even if that's a fact, there can be other historical or cultural factors leading to that connection, or christians could simply have, for whatever reason, a better socio-economic status, better education, which leads to better IQ scores. Also according to this wikipedia article, Christianity is viewed as more egalitarian and meritocratic than traditional Korean culture, something which in the past, when no one had ever heard of atheism before, would have attracted the intelletual elite. Do you have also have figures of *real* Korean atheists?
5) But most importantly, I didn't equate "mental handicap" to "low IQ". A high IQ persion who is good at abstract stuff like math and physics, but who is unable to apply logic and the scientific method to more concrete and real-life matters, who is for instance a racist, I would also call mentally handicapped.
Leave a comment:
-
Well implication doesn't seem to work with Plomp, so you should be safe there...
Leave a comment:
-
Asher the problem you have is that Plompie is also a racist homophobe, so your efforts to get him to crack down on Ben are utterly futile...
Hence how he can ban me for my post, but ignore the reams and reams of vile filth that spews forth from Ben's posts.
In fact Plompie can join my 'Abort' list for his blatant two-faced hypocrisy!
Oh dear, have I just implied that Plompie should be dead as well...?
Leave a comment:
-
I thought it was rather obviously a Loinburger DL, myself. Or at least someone associated with him.
Leave a comment:
-
Princess Peach. Personally, I figured it was the boy with the peach fetish, Imran.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: