Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    replied
    well its hard to make anything out over all the grandstanding

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    AAHZ, wrong again. Keep trying though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Princess Peach is not mine (it's too bland and obvious, and takes positions I already have anyway so it makes no sense), and I know you've no reason at all to believe it's me (because it's not).
    I think by 'princess,' Plomp means a DL that has over 300 posts. (Princess = Prince)

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    You are digging yourself one massive hole, Plomp.

    You've no evidence of any DLs. I'm calling your bluff. The one login you claimed to have evidence for I can stay with 100% certainty is not me.

    I have nothing to explain, but you sure as hell do. Proving yourself to be a liar infront of this community which is already frustrated with your inaction as owner is not a wise move.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I don't appreciate liars. You, sir, are a liar.

    There is no tech evidence connecting me to any single DL on this site. You are lying.

    I would like for you to either display your evidence here, or issue a public apology.

    You are also attempting to threadjack the thread from its original discussion, of which you were (predictably) on the losing end. What Ben does and says is indefensible. Even his "friends" here realize that and are very measured in their responses.
    Of course I will show the evidence.
    For now you have a chance to explain yourself. That's only fair imho. You'd better explain yourself and use your time wisely. Technical evidence does not have the last word. Much depends on your explanation. Just give your honest explanation and there's no problem. You make a problem of things and demand apologizes, while all I do is giving you a chance to explain yourself. Just send me a PM. And I may have retarted opinions and believes, I'm certainly not an idiot. Keep that in mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    I always thought it was just supposed to mock the thread I had topped way back.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    The thread wasn't originally dedicated to anyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kuciwalker
    replied
    It's ridiculous that so many people here are apparently incapable of just ignoring him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
    some people only have to give me an excuse to perm ban them. to get on this 'give a reason to be perm banned' your vote, Jon, is very important. Asher is imho not on that list. that may change if he won't handle the dl thing right. I don't care if he creates uses or facilitates a dl. what matters to me is the tech evidence. I wait for your explanation Asher
    I don't appreciate liars. You, sir, are a liar.

    There is no tech evidence connecting me to any single DL on this site. You are lying.

    I would like for you to either display your evidence here, or issue a public apology.

    You are also attempting to threadjack the thread from its original discussion, of which you were (predictably) on the losing end. What Ben does and says is indefensible. Even his "friends" here realize that and are very measured in their responses.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Umm, you and others say stuff like that and worse in just about every thread in the OT.
    Well, it apparently isn't hateful toward Christians. They're great people, but eating their savior is sick and wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    some people only have to give me an excuse to perm ban them. to get on this 'give a reason to be perm banned' your vote, Jon, is very important. Asher is imho not on that list. that may change if he won't handle the dl thing right. I don't care if he creates uses or facilitates a dl. what matters to me is the tech evidence. I wait for your explanation Asher

    Leave a comment:


  • Heraclitus
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    The difference is gay hatred and racism has no scientific basis, while calling religious people mentally handicapped has.
    The link between IQ and theism is not nesecarily universal.

    Example: South Korean Theistic Christians have a higher IQ than South Korean "Atheist" Buddhists.

    Also calling someone mentally handicapped is not nesecarilly the same as hating them.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    dp

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    No kidding. Try being a Christian Texan around here.

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    Umm, you and others say stuff like that and worse in just about every thread in the OT.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X